Gods I was HUGE back then

Gods I was HUGE back then.

Attached: 1661849290611323.png (1393x1075, 227.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostrogothia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_the_Goths
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those were just a bunch of backwards tribes, no states

if only a great khan could unleash the united horde of finno ugrics

No way slavic tribes pushed that way up north near the Pskov lake did they

vvvvgh... the serbian realms in hellas... home...

>Goths in 9th century Sweden
Really?

Sweden is where Goths are supposedly from. Gotland literally just means Gothland

I literally live in Ostrogothia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostrogothia

Yes, but I thought they all migrated East in the 1st/2nd century, wasn't aware that any Gothic identity was retained in Sweden and up to the 9th century.

Neat, had no idea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_the_Goths

>Gothic identity was retained in Sweden and up to the 9th century.
As far as I know, Gothic identity is still alive in South Sweden.

yea im sure germanic dirty shanty towns without sewers were better than settlements by lakes and forests. Actually applies for modern times too.

kind of but its been buckbroken more than any ethnic group

Belgium in green

woah..

Attached: 1636068475409.png (96x97, 2.43K)

>frenchman having a little feel down in serbia
l-lewd

Do Goths look different than other Swedes? Have they different personality types?

>Avar Kingdom
Kek, always makes me chuckle.

Attached: 771a2776581f5f0f41fc777ea9251027[1].jpg (2000x1500, 332.16K)

"Finn" originally referred only to people from "Finland proper", a tiny corner in south-west Finland.
"Dane" originially referred only to people in Eastern Denmark, not the mainland Jutes.
"English" comes from "Angles", only one of the many German tribes that settled Roman Britain.
The name "French" comes from the Germanic tribe "Franks" that lived in the border area between France and its northern neighbours.
"Czechia" originally referred only to "Czechia proper" ie. the western part of the modern republic.
"Han" as in "Han chinese" originally referred to a regional ethnic group in china.
The term "Italy" didn't originally include northern Italy.

So really the fact that all inhabitants in the realm of the "king of swedes and goths" eventually adopted the ethnonym "Swede" is not any strange at all but rather reflective of something very common throughout history.

Germanics had actual states by that time

You arent a loose group of finno-ugric tribes, user. Youre a person. A human being

I actually believe that there are plenty of people on boards.4channel.org/int who do not understand this.

>A human being
eh, it's a Finn we're talking about here

t. possibly the only nation more autistic than us

How are you still alive

What went wrong?

saksalainen paskanhomo

Honestly no idea :/

WRONG Sven, that's why the Ummah is poking new holes in you people and throwing bombs

What did you do to all those western slavs!?

I am WRONG about user not being a human being?
>the Ummah is poking new holes in you people and throwing bombs
because i couldn't recognize what kind of creature user is? how rude, somebody should talk to this Ummah dude

You know what I meant, keep going down the individualist neolib path like a sheep