Tell me about the muslim world

Tell me about the muslim world.

Which country has the best culture, food, women etc and how do they feel about eachother?

Attached: 1_PYqU-6VGEhVjO7InScycug.png (960x540, 660.5K)

Morocco, Turkey, Israel, and Oman are the only good places there

>pakis excluded
Expect a suicide bomber coming your way.

Except Turks, they are the worst people in the world.

Simply not true. Most muslims are good lads, so long as they stay in their country.
They are like Europeans that still believe in honour.

OK, Ribéry of UK.

Go move to those incest countries since you like those people so much.

I assume that you don't consider turks as human beings. Because they are the bottom of the barrel this planet has to offer.

I like all people

>beat culture - egyptian followed by mauritania
>Mauritania is known for its poor human rights record, most notably the continued practice of slavery, a result of a historical caste system between the Bidhan and Haratin.

hmm

It's funny Turks get shit on so much, because they're the only relevant MENA nation at the same time. No one fucking travels anywhere else in that retarded region.

the least religious ones, so either turkey or bosnia, or some ex soviet cunt.
literally the worst picks (except oman), are you trying to get this man killed?

Indonesia
Please come visit Indonesia

Attached: 1661882952421.jpg (2000x1483, 1.62M)

How does Algeria rate compared to the rest of the region?
Is it possible to shag a cute algerian girl or are they heavely guarded?

>Tell me about the muslim world.
1- it doesn't exist.
2-

Attached: Iraqis beheading the pope.jpg (768x960, 64.84K)

Their food is not good, they are entirely too fond of pairing fruit with meat and they love mountains of dry rice for whatever reason.

i approve, indonesia and malaysia are great, they're like the philippines but with decent human beings.
welcum at your own risks, warzones excluded, it's the worst cunt, the fish ain't that great either.

Upper class Algerian chicks are basically French art hoes.

My dick is already hard

I find that surprising. What is wrong with Algeria?

Go back Mehmet

it's 50 °C yearlong, that should reduce you to ashes you infidel french art hoe sucker.

Just go to a random French Business or art schools in big population centers. Make sure they are FOB and not diaspora trash. They listen to Lana and like Nabokov. Make sure that they don't share a apartment with their brother. Her father is probably some mid to high ranking member in the Algerian military/bureaucracy.

My Father always praised libya and said algeria was a communist shithole back then. Don't know about now tho since libya is pretty fucked

But Libya was literally more communist-er than Algeria, lmao.

Damn lad how do you know all this?

I have experience.