Not attractive

>not attractive
>not tall or have a big dick
>not intelligent
>no "swag" or charisma
Is being a brown male in West equal to being an incel? They have nothing going on for them in dating and mating game.

Attached: 903978356.jpg.jpg (1400x1400, 105.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/indianguysinterracial/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No being brown is life on easy mode but he's so unattractive that he managed to blow it.

That guy slays, he got metoo-ed lol

What do incels have left as a cope now?

Attached: 1369480641.jpg (3000x2348, 813.7K)

>Is being a brown male in West equal to being an incel? They have nothing going on for them in dating and mating game.
I've fucked more girls in a semester of college than you ever will in your pathetic roach life.

>fucks more than you
>richer than you

At least he's not a Turk

I loved Master of None but since he admitted raping I won't be seeing him anymore

>Mfw I look like him just with a pale skin

Its usually the chads with 7/10 that is usually incel, because of entitlememt and poor social skills. Men like Aziz has charisma

I don't know, you tell me

>just be a hollywood filmstar bro

this. The fact that he's in a Gen Z NPC netflix show like Parks and Rec honestly makes him more attractive to women. Even if it's just him being "cute" in a funny way, it helps a lot. Being a famous person in general is so easy for fucking girls

He is a rich actor. Not some random guy off the street.

>average incel in India
Half the zoomers looked like this when I visited last May. Most of them height mogged me and I'm literally 180cm

Attached: IMG_20220501_154716.jpg (1080x1169, 242.91K)

in my head i read all your posts with apu voice

what a fag

Then why'd you use his picture, retarded roach? Should've been a bit smarter and cherry picked a slum-dwelling homeless Indian man who cleans gutters for a living. Or better yet, a malnourished farmer who lives in Pakistan. Doesn't matter if he's not Indian right? It's all about the (you's)

>Should've been a bit smarter and cherry picked a slum-dwelling homeless Indian man who cleans gutters for a living
Well, he looks like that. Except he happens to be an actor. He also lives in the West so it's more fitting.

>In January 2018, a woman using the pseudonym "Grace" accused Ansari of sexual misconduct in an article on Babe.net, a website that was aimed at Millennial and Gen-Z readers. According to the article, the woman later texted Ansari expressing her discomfort, and he replied to her with an apology
lol he got so cucked by MeToo

>the ugliest Indian phenotype just HAPPENS to be a successful and popular actor in the west, playing a role that is recognizable by nearly every single Gen Z girl in existence, in a show that nearly all Americans have watched.

Wow imagine if India actually sent their best instead of their worst lmao

why?

Attached: 1661869121284270.jpg (550x561, 58.33K)

good thing about being an Indian is you can look 6-8(even for indian standards) and bag white women beyond your league just like how asian women do with white men
instagram.com/indianguysinterracial/

rape ain't no joke man

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 13-39-41 What Aziz Ansari's Apology Says About How Men View Women The Mary Sue.png (657x483, 76.85K)

Attached: 1658808634956950.png (334x203, 57.5K)

the text doesn't mention any rape... have you ever fuck a dog? well, that's the same feeling she is projecting; shame and moral depression.