Are women in your country promiscuous?

are women in your country promiscuous?

Attached: 1648245131783.png (409x505, 307.98K)

>lie to your partner
ah yes, that's a good foundation for a strong and lasting relationship

>promiscuous
is that latin for whore?

All women are whores. One should always beat them. If they are whores, beat them, If they are not, beat them so they don't become whores.

Attached: bodycount.png (2376x1008, 1.3M)

>all of the faces in the background are black
Its all so tiresome.

Why hide it if there's nothing wrong with it

she's racist and implying that you should keep ethnic past boyfriends a secret

Attached: bodycountreddit.png (617x893, 90.35K)

>t. slut

Because it's literally fake Any Forums bait you absolute newfag

Love from Kazakhstan

And if they have no intention of becoming whores, beat them anyways because they're women.

Flag
Yes

And if they become whores from you beating them to become whores, beat them anyways because they're women wanting to become whores. I'll never let them slip through.. I'll beat them until they understand.

>I'll beat them until they understand
Don't stop there... or they will forget.

"Beat up your wife every day - even if you don't know why, SHE does"

I see.. I'll beat them every morning to wake up and be reminded that they're women, and beat them til they sleep(but not while they sleep) to get it through their thick women skull that the abyss is the only place where they're not a women, I'll them beat them whenever they dream, to remind them that they should be women in dream, I'll beat them if they talk too much or high, I'll beat them for not talking, I'll beat them if they're talking too quitely, I'll beat them if they eat too much, I'll beat them if they talk or look at other men and women or dogs. I know what they're thinking, because it was all planned by me DIO!

>how to hide your entire personality
Do they actually

Attached: chinese engineers are based.png (1725x2048, 1.02M)

>Chinks making w*men seethe
B-based...

BASEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 1649019552281.png (1236x958, 931.76K)

Frankly, the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Based Chinamen