*mogs your street*

*mogs your street*

Attached: 7864-18.jpg (1920x1280, 468.23K)

Can I ride a bike there?

When will Poles learn?

Attached: 2560px-Dresden_-_Fürstenzug_-_2336.jpg (2560x1707, 1.27M)

looks nice but very evil

funny how these two streets were built after WW2 in a pathetic attempt to build a pseudo-historical disneyland to attract clueless tourists and scam them for money

>this better than this
nope

Attached: 7864-19.jpg (1920x1280, 495.52K)

it wasn't built to attract tourists

of course it was, it was completely inefficient from any other point of view, it was done to make Poles from other parts of the country come to Gdańsk as tourists and get proud over overwhelming POLISHNESS of baroque facades

Blocks your path

Attached: harburg.jpg (1417x945, 879.28K)

Why so empty

Attached: Maria-Theresien-Strasse.jpg (1140x760, 263.03K)

no it wasn't. It was rebuild as a national heritage memorial.

>It was rebuild as a national heritage memorial.

What kind of "national heritage" we could speak of in Gdańsk? The only buildings which had anything to do with Polish culture/influence there were the Oliwa cathedral and Royal Chapel and ironically, both survived WW2 in their original shape

Still better than anything poolacks have ngl

post brazilian architecture

0 greenery makes a place look soulless and dead. Plant some trees

Are you really retarded? I kind of recognize you. You're the smoothbrained autistic no life poster. Sad to be you, tbqh, your hot takes on the world are as narrow and as smooth as your brain is.

It used to be one of the most important cities in Poland and the city itself was great because of Poland.

step aside eurobabies

Attached: images.jpg (270x187, 13.46K)

why did you stop posting Olsztyn and switched to Gdańsk? Olsztyn didn't bring you enough attention here?

>It used to be one of the most important cities in Poland

Yes. But there was almost no Polish cultural/architectural influence.

I've never posted these pictures. I see you're not only stupid but also deluded. You're the best condom advertisment.

>wearing a mask outside