Hey French bros... I didn't know Netflix Greenlit Camp of the Saints. Is it any good?

Hey French bros... I didn't know Netflix Greenlit Camp of the Saints. Is it any good?

Attached: 1661869645537907.jpg (828x1128, 421.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I4Fr6xokozw
youtube.com/watch?v=iyVLnChTs8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would be yellow vests 2.0
But with more killing.
When you start to walk the talk, the globohomo democracy isn't afraid to step on you.
This is why every freedom loving individual should be armed.

youtube.com/watch?v=I4Fr6xokozw
eh, looks ok, i'll watch it
i do love movies about civil war in france
we have a bunch of movies like this like la haine or les misérables

i liked bac nord better, it's more right wing and from the perspective of the police
youtube.com/watch?v=iyVLnChTs8w

Ratonnade kino

vgh...

pur cinéma

Actually sounds neat, the only French show I watch is Ladybug so it would be good to expand the shows I watch

>Camp of the Saints
Submission is a better book. Because I'm as weak willed as the protagonist in it and would end up submitting to Eurocaliphate and converting to Islam for prestige, bettering my career and being given cute islamic wives.

Why don’t you just genocide them?

Would rather die than live in a theocracy.

Attached: 6785763464567.jpg (1920x1080, 139.19K)

Why don't you just genocide your blacks?

Eh, you can just fake it and life will be good as long as you land high enough on societal hierarchy. And yes I'm a liberal, how could you tell?

They do a good enough job genociding each other desu

I bet non white pipo don't even watch it, it's shit only white bourgeois watch thinking they understand poor people

The absolute state of Europe.

this kind of movie is popular with lower and middle class people, but in more rural areas THOUGH
i don't know i the bourgeois are really interested in that
t. i'm poor and where i live in normandy most people vote le pen and most people liked bac nord

Unrelated but let me tell you: any immigrant who claims that he's oppressed because of muh racism is 75% lying and 100% if they live in a ghetto. I've seen Arabs and Africans integrate, it's just that certain ones don't feel like it because they get everything handed to them instead of having to work for shit like the rest of us.

Thank god right wingers and MAGA patriots put an end to black genocide by outlawing abortion! Imagine all those black people who now get to enjoy a fatherless lives and who will grow up as presidents and sports stars.

>fireworks and molotovs
>police not army
The army would make short work of "that" using only helicopters. Shoot the leaders with sniper rifles, and if the rank & file intends to press the matter, 12.7mm machinegun fire will disperse them. Or wipe them out if they "fight" to the bitter end - their choice.
These are unruly kids, they should be handled with love (riot batons and toy grenades).

>the French govt in this let's in a large enough number of people from other races for them to start a civil war
>that govt is racist

*lets

I live in Brittany and people are too cucked to vote nationalist