One day i will be yours.... one day i will catch my break and move into you

one day i will be yours.... one day i will catch my break and move into you

Attached: nyc.jpg (1440x1000, 292.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reed.co.uk/average-salary/average-engineering-salary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One day I will be American.
One day I will stop suffering.
One day my wallet will have a card that's green, and I will be happy.
Always stay positive, eurobros. One day this may be us

Attached: 1661783353837192.png (2068x896, 2.56M)

Why the fuck do people want to live in cities?

I don't want to live in cities so much as I want to live in AMERICA, land of the free, home of the RICH.

Fuck that shit. I'd literally suck 10 cocks to get into europe. H I S T O R Y. i had a mental breakdown and decided i need to see castles and now i've applied to like 50 jobs in ireland and uk over the past week.

>Suck 10 cocks to get into Europe
You'd fit right in

Imagine giving up life in paradise just to go to suffering central.

That's exactly what I said to your mom

>decorators and floor coverers make $100k+ in america

Attached: 0f4.jpg (770x600, 74.62K)

Yeah, in NYC. They'd probably make the same amount in Stockholm.

What do I need to do to become an American?

Do I need to become a school shooter?

Do I need to become obese?

Why are Americans so ignorant about how low European wages are?
Engineers and PhDs would kill for 60k in Europe.

Damn grim.

lol no more like $30k

People in your country don't know how good they have it
Have a friend with many connections in the financial sector, VPs in banking earn 70k

My sister lives in NYC right now. It's alright I guess.
>Very expensive
>Metro is dirty as fuck, but it runs 24/7 and takes you everywhere you need to go (+ bizarro entertainment from the subway creatures that inhabit it)
>Very loud city, but that's to be expected from anywhere crowded with cars
>Plenty to do because it's such a major center for academics, art, music, and economy.
>Finding jobs is easy and they generally pay well
>Felt reasonably safe desu (but am Brazilian so my standards are out of caliber kek)

>Engineers and PhDs would kill for 60k in Europe.
Damn. Wages are *that* low? I just graduated as an EE and got a 90K offer with a 20k signing bonus and I thought I got the shortest straw. Looks America isn't all too bad compared to the rest of the world lol.

Attached: 1597484306407.png (1085x818, 632.66K)

No way dude. My friend is a 22 year old code monkey for Goldman Sachs in NYC and he's making 150k a year, wtf?

excellent thread OP couldn't be more right and
fpbp

reed.co.uk/average-salary/average-engineering-salary

The median starting wage for university graduates here is around £30k.

I make 29k a year before taxes and that is considered a very livable wage... Or was before everything became 50% more expensive.

Burgers whining about 15$ an hour when it's a decent wage for someone in their 20s here.

See Even banking salaries here are bad.

100% shes having lots of sex there

You can do it!! And you'll clean house with those accents too

Attached: 315B8354-45FD-410D-A94D-7BDC1AF21FA6.gif (500x500, 664.71K)

Please ask your representative and senator to abolish the employer sponsorship visa lottery/quota, and the green card lottery/quota

$15/hr isn't shit in most cities. it is not possible to survive on your own in Washington DC on that pay. The only way to survive is live with others and combine incomes to pay for rent

its only financial paradise here
there is no fun or soul here

there are a lot of brits here. I hear British accents all the time

>I suffer in Sweden where I pay $200 rent for a 4br apartment.

Don't feel too bad Swedebro. My job is in a major metropolitan area, and I'm still living with my parents because rent is too high and I have student loans to pay off. I also have to take the train every morning.

where?

Lol no she's a total sperg m8
I wish her the best in finding a partner, but I don't think it's gonna happen

Attached: 1615612156510.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

That's what she wants you to think as she's getting railed on beds of money by wealthy Americans (translation in American: average Americans)

northern Virginia. lots of tech jobs here. BAE is here so I guess that brings a lot of brits

Let me marry your sister and I'll give you green card.

she's definitely getting cock. A lot of guys fantasize about fucking brazilian girls. It doesn't matter home much of a sperg she is. She's getting cock

Yeah but in America you eventually get killed on the street by an urban youth going 'yo yo yo muthafucka', it happens to 100% of everyone in their big cities.

so near dc then?

That would be closer to 1300 maybe. a one bedroom apartment in the ghetto with 99% Arab neighbors goes for 800$ a month.

This is true. I've already died 6 times