Prevalence of child rape in Streetshittistan

>Childhood in much of India begins with the young child being regularly masturbated by the mother, "high caste or low caste, the girl 'to make her sleep well,' the boy 'to make him manly..."'
>As is the case with virtually all non-Western cultures, the child sleeps in the family bed for several years and regularly observes sexual intercourse between the parents. The extent to which Indian parents go beyond this and overtly have sex with the child cannot be determined. Rampal, the sociologist who recently did interviews modeled on the Kinsey studies about contemporary Indian sexual practices, concludes that "there is a lot of incest...It is hidden along with other secrets of families and rarely gets a chance to come out, like seduction at the hands of trusted friends of the family.
>cousins.(96) By the time children are four or five, they are usually taken to bed at night by others in the extended household. "A particular uncle may like her to sleep in his room, which is considered a great gesture of closeness."(97) As one girl describes it: "I hardly ever slept with my parents after I was four. I rotated almost every night between my various uncles and sometimes my grandmother. But it was difficult to have any space in her bed because all the grandsons slept in her bed.. So I prefer-red to sleep in [uncle's] bed, who was very nice and put his arms around me in winter."(98) This practice is similar to the customary sharing of their wives by brothers, who have free sexual access to each other's wives, an ancient practice still approved of in some areas in India.(99)

>DeMause, L. (1991). The universality of incest. The Journal of Psychohistory, 19(2), 123–164.

What the fuck, Pajeets? What? The? Fuck?

Attached: perfectly normal in India.jpg (700x415, 93.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lj.rossia.org/users/larvatus/2009/10/20/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It gets even worse:

>So acceptable is sex between close relatives in India that uncle-niece and cross-cousin marriages were preferred among certain Indian groups.(100) As the old Indian proverb has it, "For a girl to be a virgin at ten years old, she must have neither brothers nor cousin nor father." These sleeping patterns with relatives who live in common residences continue even after marriage, since husbands are often cold to wives, and sex with the husband's younger brother is covertly encouraged by the family to give the wife someone to be "close" to.(101) Grandfathers often call the little girls "my little wife," give them candy and "play the role of an old seducer," teasing them by saying "Don't you want to marry me?"(102) One observer stuns up traditional Indian sexual stimulation during childhood as follows: "The little Hindu girls are deflowered by the little boys with whom they play, and repeat together the erotic lessons which their parents have unwittingly taught them on account of the general promiscuity of family life throughout India. In all the little girls of less than ten years of age the complete hymen is wanting.. Incest is often the rule rather than the exception."(103)
>Child marriage has been the rule in India at least as far back as 300 B.C. The rationalization for child marriage - like that for extreme seclusion of girls, purdah(110) - is that it is necessary to protect the girl from the seductive males around her. Indian mothers of higher castes admit that they are "afraid to leave their daughters of [age eleven] at home, even for one afternoon, without a mother's eye and accessible to the men of the family. Far down the social scale the same anxiety is found. The Hindu peasant villager's wife will not leave her girl child at home alone for the space of an hour, being practically sure that, if she does so, the child will be ruined." (111) Therefore, the child has traditionally been married off as early as six or seven years of age.

And worse:

>While child marriages are consciously excused as defenses against seduction by males, they also, of course, carry out the seduction, since child marriages have generally been consummated right away and since the groom is almost always decades older than the child bride. As the Mahabharata says, "Let the man of thirty years wed a ten-year-old wife, a nagnika (one that has not yet menstruated), or let the man of twenty-one get one seven years old."(102) Since prior to the 1929 child Marriage Restraint Act most Indian girls were married and began sexual intercourse before age 12, they moved from familial incest to sex with older men chosen by the family while they were still children.(113)
>Fathers who allowed their girls to reach puberty without being married were condemned by their religion to hell. Therefore, the first child usually was born shortly after the onset of puberty, almost always dying during childbirth because of the physical immaturity of the mother.(114) When attempts to outlaw child marriage were made in 1929 [...] [t]he complaint was that it was the foundation of the Indian family, since "the girl-child must 'get herself disciplined' [raped] through actual consummation of marriage 'to look upon one individual...as her lord and husband..."(115)
>Mayo said most of this committee testimony was too obscene to even repeat in its insistence on the necessity for child sex. The Committee was overwhelmed by those who insisted that the children were so oversexed that by the time they were seven years old that child marriage was their only salvation. "Little children, both boys and girls, they lament, naturally develop an unnatural, perverted and exhausting precocity, under the stimulus in which they are steeped" [...] "Cupid overtakes the hearts of girls... at an early age... . A girl's desire for sexual intercourse is eight times greater than that of males.. When there is appetite, it is the best time for giving food..."(116)

And somehow even worse:

>Variations on the fully incestuous life style of the Baiga are numerous, and regular sexual intercourse during childhood is widespread in many Indian groups. One of the best documented is the Muria, who make their young children a part of their sexual activities in the family bed. Then, when their children are five or six years old, the parents claim they are getting too old to continue to take part in family sex, so they send them to a dormitory set up by the adults for the sexual use of the children by adolescents and older men.(121) The Muria claim it is the children's fault they have to be removed from their homes and sent to the sex dormitory:

>"Some children are very good and understand [why they have to be banished from the family bed], but others are stupid and insist on crowding into the parents' room..." The adults supervise and encourage all the sexual activities that take place in the dormitories. Although at times children as little as two years of age are taken to sleep in the dormitories, they are usually not required to be part of the sex activities until 5 or 6, since if they are made to have sex at 3 or 4 they often "wet their beds [and] wake up crying."(122)

>When being introduced into the sex dormitory, the children are made to fag for others and are "hammered into shape" by the adolescents in charge. The young children start their sexual activities by massaging the older children, and are only then "initiated" into actual intercourse. Intercourse begins at age 5 or 6, initiated by an adolescent or adult: "A big girl teaches a little boy by letting him fondle her breasts and hug her. Then she opens and spreads her legs and makes the little boy lie on her breasts. She shows him how to open her clothes and insert the little penis with his hand."(123)

Last one.

>There are two types of dormitories: the classic model, where girls cannot sleep with a partner for more than three days at a time, under threat of punishment; and the "yoking" model, where partners are "married" to each other for longer periods. The children are usually assigned partners by those in charge. Although sometimes a girl can name her own partner, she cannot choose not to have sex, or she will be gang raped:
>"Should a girl refuse to come when sent for, a number of young boys are dispatched to bring her by force. When she is brought, should she refuse to elect a mate, a number of older boys violate her one after the other, until she names the boy she would have for her mate."(124)

Wew. What a country. What a ''''''culture''''''.

>Mahmet incel seething because he never got married to his childhood classmate
>quotes 2000 years old books not even Hindus know or care about
Grim

Attached: IndiaTv486c4e_child-marriage.jpg (626x440, 69.17K)

>Heh, you're just jelly that YOU don't get to fuck children.
The absolute state of Ind*a.

Attached: christ pedo.jpg (1548x1178, 306.78K)

not reading that

Indeed, in the West we have an issue with a dying institution molesting children. In Ind*a it's apparently the entire society from top to bottom that's complicit. Literally every family. Sickening.

I was raped when i was 7
I hate pedophilia, they destroyed my life for a moment of pleasure and thanks for that i will never be not scared of people

why are germans like this

He is probably a paki.

Is this true tho?

Honest, you mean? It's just in our nature, I guess.

Sorry to hear that, Brazilianon, but there's hope for you yet. Psychotherapy has proven invaluable to help people who were abused as children and can ensure that you live a fulfilled life regardless.

Pak*s are no better than Ind*ans in this regard. Both are horrible, horrible people that have yet to follow the West's moral ascent.

Least schizo mentally ill thread on Any Forums
I wonder how someone even finds this shit lol

Oh never mind I found it, it's some very weird and old blog that just writes hit pieces about Hindus I think

lj.rossia.org/users/larvatus/2009/10/20/

Elite daily propaganda
The onion is more credible

Because they know Indians will bite baits like [170153853] in mass & his thread will reach bump limit within hours, I miss when Reddit Indians didn't came here in hordes, no one cared about us & there was no hourly (you) farming threads

Attached: pepe.jpg (554x554, 28.95K)

This sounds really true, and not made up at all.

The paper I am quoting has some 200 citations that detail every single claim. This isn't some occult knowledge in psychology and anthropology circles. It's been established as fact for literally decades at this point.

Listen, Pajeet, if you don't acknowledge a problem then you cannot fix it. Unless you don't WANT to fix it and would prefer to keep raping children and getting raped yourself. This isn't from "some very weird and old blog", it's from a flagship publication of psychology.

now while this OP is all load of crap, i did have a maid that used to strip me naked and gently stroke my chest to put me to sleep. But there was nothing sexual about it.

this

Peer-reviewed paper based on ethnographies and, more recently, large-scale studies. Seethe harder, Pajeet. There's a reason why your daily mass gangrapes aren't common in other, more civilized cultures.

I suggest you get some therapy, you might have repressed what actually happened.

Liberal arts history is retarded as fuck

I don't mind all the Indian threads but I hope Indianons stop replying so seriously. It's so fckn cringe when the bait is obvious.

What the actual fucking fuck am I reading. Indianfrens a-are you ok?

>I-it's not true b-because I say it isn't!
You sound like those pediatricians from before the 1960s who didn't believe that battered child syndrome was real because they couldn't (or didn't want to) believe that members of their local communities could commit such horrors.

Open your eyes and face the truth, you cowardly expat Pajeet.

Unfortunately, this is what humans have been up to since the dawn of time. In Europe, too. Only in comparatively recent times did some of us humans get serious about putting an end to this, most notably the West. Elsewhere it's still going on.