Why is France so pro Ukraine?

Why is France so pro Ukraine?

Attached: gael.jpg (1080x1860, 566.18K)

Stop humiliating your country, that's MY job.

I expected an American flag.

I hate women so fucking much. They live in a bubble where everything is catered to them. War in your cunt? Yea just leave to another better cunt for free gibs and free dickening. Respect your country's men by not racemixing and cucking them out immediately? No that's too difficult for a woman. Flirt with men from the invader's cunt? Why not?

Women seriously have zero sense of honor and dignity. I can't tell you how much i fucking despise them.

>Cuck nation with no real industry
>Forced to regurgitate our degenerate bullshit
Lol

French male Ukrainian female

Attached: ukrainian females meet french males.png (785x900, 892.84K)

You happy now?

Women are not like men, bruh. If you have a GF, and your GF sees you getting destroyed very hard by a guy, she will wet on the guy who beat you and she will probably fuck with him while you are at the hospital, if she has the opportunity to see him again. Women like conquerors.

FRANCE'ED

This is why they are universally oppressed by almost every culture throughout history. Left to their own devices they'll cause mayhem and dissolve societies.

Are they
Didn't Macron tell zelensky to give up

They're both professional athletes you seething retard.

>racemixing is bad and disrespectful because....HEIL HITLER, SIEG HEIL, KILL ALL NIGGERS AND KIKES, HERE'S WHY!!!!!!

Proofs?

I you love your violent low iq niggers why don't you fuck off to live with them in their forsaken shithole homeland?

Attached: [045920].jpg (1000x666, 128.93K)

>t.yellow fever fag

>if you don't hate NIGGURZ...YOU LOVE THEM!!!1!1!!!1
And you're talking about IQ you fucking baboon

You know it's true

well, that doesn't really explain to me how it's ''disrespectful'' to bang men of another race or...even just any other men. They flee, they come here, if they have no bf/husband it's alright if they do it.

This post reeks of inceldom

This post reeks of chadness

these are pure blacks not race mixed ones, the mixed blacks are way less violent

Attached: gigachad image.jpg (828x305, 35.31K)