Gay pandering costs Disney at least $200 million

>gay pandering costs Disney at least $200 million
was it worth it?

Attached: 1656031344216.png (1080x2280, 731.82K)

You just want us to react to the author's name.

>200 million
yeah i'm sure that was a huge gamble for them

Attached: 1633657503515.jpg (225x225, 8.32K)

i got a handjob from alyssa rosenberg in high school, ama

Attached: halberstram.jpg (472x522, 24.94K)

>Our movie totally doesn't suck or have a terrible script, characters, and story!
>It only failed because of chud bigot incels!

Getting a little tired of seeing this cope from Hollywood. Just admit your product was shit.

Attached: 1528263017885.gif (500x227, 367.03K)

yeah it's definitely not the shit writing

while I tend to agree with you, I'm not sure that a pedophile such as yourself holds the moral high ground here

Attached: 1626833488893.png (1252x799, 45.01K)

who did you get a handjob from

>Handjob from a jew Rosenberg, how did he swing that?

>LGBTQ victories
so we're admitting it's a war now and there are winners and losers?

>Arabic and Asian countries ban the movie because of the gay scene
>shrug

>some theater in Oklahoma puts up a "same sex kiss warning" sign
>BURN THE PLACE DOWN
lmao. Talk about low hanging fruit.

They get free advertising from trustworthy outlets like the post, it was probably worth it

American progressivism bumping up against the hard limit of blacks, money, and the disdain all parties involved have for one another. Flamboyants, Breeders, Young Singles, all these parties among the POC crowd DO NOT LIKE EACH OTHER and INTENTIONALLY DO NOT SPEND MONEY on is he stuff the other alignments spend money on, they stake out little corners of culture/society and throw shit at one another. They flamboyant hate the heterofamily types who hate the young singles who hate the homeless gays. They aren't a unified front AT ALL.

could be worse, it cost netflix around 60B in market cap after they lost subscribers

hating white people is their primary motivation

Maybe it flopped because it was a shitty movie.

non ironically who was this movie targeted to? Why would Zoomers want an origin story from a film 20+ years ago? Why would millennials want to see a childrens animated film?

It's not about the money, it's about sending a message.

it's a one sided war where one side wants another side dead, tortured, mutilated, brainwashed, and used as some absurd metric for cultural purity
and the other side wants to exist

why would parents take their kids to obvious propaganda?

why do you keep talking about this on 4channel?

your brain is one-sided

Another lying, low IQ leftist heard from

yeah seeing the vitriol that sjws have against white straight men is scary

good thing the supreme court is about to bring the 2A back so I can defend myself like rittenhouse

You don’t understand, that’s the entire point of doing it
>release half baked spin off of a cartoon character thay was popular in two beloved movies and a couple more bad cashgrab sequels
>include pandering moment for progressives
>hype it up by paying some online tabloid rags to make a big deal of it
>retards on the right take the bait and make a giant fuss about it
>now everyone’s heard about their movie and retards on the left defend it like their life depends on it
>a few more people see disney’s stupid movie and all criticism can be blamed on whatever -ism they choose
And this will continue to work while you people make a big deal about their retarded pandering instead of just ignoring it. I never would have heard of this stupid movie without you people bringing it up

They were hoping our genartio would drag our kids off to participate in childhood nostalgia wank. I think they forgot the rest of us not living in Hollywood luxury lala land have more pressing and meaning shit to do than saturating ourselves in nostalgia for a time that wasn't even all that.

Not just gay pendering but women upsataging the title male character. Why are they doing this? Kids came to see buzz but get empowered black woman

yes.
did you actually think they were doing this for the fags?

Attached: ESG.jpg (1080x769, 157.72K)

What is the backlash?

infinity is female

People are ok with legbutts as a parallel subculture but it shouldn't be infiltrating the mainstream

Woke shit aside. It's just not a very good movie. That big gag in the film is the cat, and the jokes are easy, he spins his head and meows and it's weird. Get it? That's the joke. All the characters suck, they could be all white and they'd still suck. The Zerg twist was mildly interesting but the movie doesn't really do anything great with it. And I don't not like black people, but I'm so sick of the obvious pandering. This movie didn't need all it's Side characters to be black, the majority of the demographic for this movie are white boys and white adults. I am so sick of the black woman with fuzzy hair character. And the gay shit was very much in your face, it wasn't just a quick peck on the lips, the fucking entire dilemma of the movie is about the black lesbian