Smoking is le bad

>smoking is le bad
>alcohol is le bad
>caffeine is le bad
>sugar is le bad
>meat is le bad
It sounds like YOU just want people to stop having fun

Attached: 1661843308396178.jpg (579x530, 21.93K)

But they literally are bad. It's up to you to make the trade-off between what enjoyment you want and how healthy you want to be. For me, I don't smoke or eat meat but the other three are fine with me. Don't pretend these habits aren't killing you though

sound like you fat bald depressed and full of acne

Yes I do

>I don't know how to cook vegetables properly and am too lazy to learn
Ftfy

Try having sex in the context of a committed relationship. Strong evidence for that being le good

there is nobody stopping you from buying 5 kilos of sugar and eating it all in one go

>smoking is le bad
>alcohol is le bad
>caffeine is le bad
>sugar is le bad
All me

Everyone is slowly dying regardless of what you do. It's retarded to pretend like eating meat in healthy amounts is bad for you, it's what we're biologicaly designed to do

Smoking is not good for the lungs though, use snus instead it is actually healthy

>>sugar is le bad
fatty

Nicotine isn't bad, neither is tobacco. It's the carinogens in cigarettes that are bad.
Alcohol is fine in moderation
Caffeine is fine, although it will disrupt your sleep schedule if you drink it to much
Sugar is actually le bad
Meat is good for you

>It's retarded to pretend like eating meat in healthy amounts is bad for you, it's what we're biologicaly designed to do
Based and nuancepilled

Yeah you're right, but everything is killing you or has a chance of killing you. Make your decisions of the pleasures and vices you want in life and don't get uppity about other people making their own choices.

>use snus instead it is actually healthy
Cheers friend :)

>>smoking is le bad
>>alcohol is le bad
true
>>caffeine is le bad
nah
>>sugar is le bad
>>meat is le bad
no

>sex is le bad
You forgot that one

How do people like sugar past 25? I fucking hate sweet foods.

Dont try to go to meat now. tell me how binge drinking and smoking away your teens and 20s is a good trade off to a short lifetime of sickliness

Peanut butter is awesome .
How old are u mate

I like having candy every once in a while, but I don't eat any aside from that.

Why do you want to suffer as an old person? Better enjoy living fast and then die.