New lord of the ring looks lit af bros

new lord of the ring looks lit af bros

Attached: lord of the diversity.jpg (1200x660, 146.04K)

i do not care about blacks in LotR
however, a dwarf with no beard is a bridge too far

oh lordy dem rangs

>*smacks lips*
>*sucks teeth*
>*takes a deep breath*
>*closes eyes*
>*clears throat*
>OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH LAAAAAAAAWD DEEEEM RAAAAAAAAANGS
>LAAAAAAAAAAWD DEEM RAAAAANGS
>DEEEEM RAAAAANGS OF POWAAAAAAAAAH
>show starts

Morf a qt

Attached: rVc9M8pojcY7aHyKpx3iCZKWYIs.jpg (500x749, 47.15K)

elf with short hair also, looks like a bad cosplay

KANGZ N QUEEZ

The problem with people pushing diversity is that they're aggressive. They should've started with hispanics, arabs and indians and slowly worked their way to Asians and Blacks

We iz.

this but neil vouches for it so it might be good

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 11-17-23 Neil Gaiman on Twitter.png (598x476, 79.39K)

Sadan nibba...
it was never about Hispanics, Arabs and Asians
America is obsessed with one thing only

>the Mines of Mooria

Good thing the niggas die at the end

yes it will overall probably be fine. but i've noticed a lot of these new big-budget shows don't reflect that budget in their costuming. like, the mandalorian looked great for the most part, but the makeup was dogshit. why? each episode had a $12,500,000 budget.
some of the armor in Rings of Power looks to be printed fabric. i think that's ridiculous for a show with a $100,000,000 budget per episode. any other production, sure, go ahead, fake armor. but not here. i'm starting to think this is a money laundering scheme, at least in part

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2560x1440, 283.71K)

that guy looks like falmer from skyrim

neil is a faggot so im not surprised

oh lawd dem rangz
dem rangz of pawa
oh lawdy lawd

it was never about diversity retard. I dont care about crackers but what they did with Dune genuinely sends me into chud rage

Attached: The_Green_Knight-675804482-large.jpg (768x960, 102.46K)

That was a great move and he was a great cast choice. Also, I would fuck him because he is very handsome.

thats different. arthur was welsh anyway, if anglos can play him then their replacers can too

Attached: 91FTTr3NBNL._SL1500_.jpg (1071x1500, 290.94K)

That girl is gorgeous, love braids me, simple as.

Sheiiiiit Gandalf pass some of dat fina pipeweed my nigga

Attached: received_394810582770079.jpg (1080x1560, 122.02K)

SIR DO NOT REDEEM THE COPPER

>black dwarf
>black elf
Nothing is sacred

This movie was amazing. Pity it was a box office flop, but that's because we are a retarded movie goer audience that can't stomach an actual story

ok I get your point. but the thing is he is still kinda "passing". that will never happen with blacks

Attached: images (38) (30).jpg (532x576, 48.43K)

blacks don't fit into white fantasy lands because they are native to subsaharan africa and fantasy lands are always modelled after europe. Black people make sense as orientals from the faraway southern lands in european fantasy or just make new fantasy for black people just dont try to shove them in european fantasy

>orientals
>from the [sic] southern lands
European education

Remeber: NO HATE WATCH
If the shows premier fails to deliver they have anounced that they will shut down amazon prime video COMPLETLY

Attached: rdm.jpg (700x432, 32.68K)

So my initial assumption was correct
Passing brown + acceptable acting performance = acceptable rewriting of white character? I am not sure that China or India would allow the same for their historical or celebrated figures