/tbg/ - The Boys General

Ready For Payback Edition
Previous:

Attached: soldierpose.jpg (540x1017, 161.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/li2WDMgHxD0?t=13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A-Train better have died for real

Homelander is mega fucking based and he is my favorite character

Feel bad for Homelander desu

This but Soldier Boy

homelander and soldier boy team up

who stops them?

This but The Deep

>soldier boy tell em
youtu.be/li2WDMgHxD0?t=13

Attached: 1654914471190.gif (350x450, 37.41K)

Nah they need him for the super mega satirical reverse 360 noscope capeshit Avengers Endgame finale where the whole team comes together to kill homelander only to spectacularly fail and have Neuman anticlimactically pop his head through a telescope or some shit and then cut to black.

#homeboy
more like #homoboy lmao

>do 1 (one) good thing ever
>die less than 10 seconds after
based, hilarious, probably a less embarrassing death than any vought-aligned supe deserves
its honestly perfect they managed to finagle the plot just right to get everybody to herogasm INCLUDING him just so twinkie can punch him and make him cry

why wont that blonde bitch show her pink hole?

How are there that many people with powers out there? Holy fuck, i wish i had a power. I would even settle for a shit one like the spiky asian in x3

Can we even predict episode and the finale?

can't wait for next episode, that fight scene was the best part of the season so far

See

I unironically understand why girls loved Supernatural

Attached: 48A843AD-F731-4D72-9AF0-EC9474BEB576.jpg (1920x1080, 181.08K)

there were enough supes just kind of chilling in the background that there are child pageants for them
the rick and morty-ass spinoff episode with the supes with shitty powers killing their parents probably has some canonical basis in that vought is able to pay significant numbers of shitty parents to poz their kids on the off chance they turn into a less insane homelander

>This is Black Noir. He's got my ba-

Attached: bros 4 lyfe.jpg (620x413, 40.59K)

Who knows, Amazon wants to milk this show so we don't even know if 4 will be the last. I just want the Boys with just Butcher,Hugh and SB

Ryan

There's no way Homelander could die this season. Who would even be the villain of the show if they killed him off?

He'll die in the S4 finale, and Butcher will be the villain in S5 with the whole genociding supes thing.

>Who would even be the villain of the show if they killed him off?
The comic has Homelander die a fair bit before the ending, and the final villain is Butcher himself.
But like the famous Noir Twist, show Butcher just doesn't seem like enough of an asshole to do that.

You're right, that makes sense, but I think Homelander has another season at least.

>>I would advise you not getting fucked by him. His penis traps the vagina of all woman who fuck him

depower homelander, replace him with soldier boy who somehow turns out even worse, forcing butcher and co to try to find a way to get homelander his powers back so they can get rid of soldierboy

>show Butcher just doesn't seem like enough of an asshole to do that.
What are you talking about, they're obviously setting it up.

Reminder that Noir is still the first person to canonically get the best of Homelander, and he didn't even get to bring friends

Attached: homie vs noir.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

In the process of dealing with being a normal human Homelander becomes a sane rational man and can now be responsible enough to be a good superhero thus leading to a good ending in which superheros are no longer tied by the megacorps

nobody
Homelander will die in the last episode of the show

In the comics, frenchie is powered and makes tech. Kimiko is the strongest of all the boys

In the show they aren’t even part of the tucking main plot. What’s the point

Attached: 35451769-AB63-4B7A-961A-BF870C1A5C32.jpg (691x420, 59.42K)

They would never do that lol

Butcher should have said "oi, cunt" when he called out Homelander.

Butcher, Soldier Boy, Noir, Maeve and Homelander team up to fight Mirror Homelander, the true Big Bad

Attached: photo-1519531537033-bf085fbfd6da.jpg (1000x1000, 415.16K)

They're already setting up an "evil racist" Soulja Boy subplot. They'll kill off homeowner and replace him with Soulja Boy and then resurrect Stormfront.

frenchie and kimiko should just be killed off, pointless characters.

how about, depower homelander, replace him with soldier boy, butcher continues being a temp V psycho and becomes totally unhinged, depowered homelander now in butcher's shoes of needing to kill him to prevent more insanity.

it all comes full circle