I drink too much alcohol, i'm going legit insane in my country

I drink too much alcohol, i'm going legit insane in my country

Attached: 1635084458572.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

a thread died for this frenchud post.

at least your not speaking German

Attached: 1650641937219.jpg (1263x1920, 258.15K)

i hope it was a rosbeef thread

i checked, it was another gay thread, promoted by no other than the eternal menace that is the frankraut.

i had to stop drinking alcohol 5 days ago after drinking a bottle of vodka (often more) every day for 6 months straight
i am ironically going insane aswell

Would eat her faeces

same

before, i constantly had gastritis and i was feeling like shit, not eating for days because no appetite, dehydrated all the time and anxious at times (but drinking could easily fix that most of the time)
then it has gotten so bad that i almost landed in the hospital last week and i couldn't drink since then
now the pain is less, so is the anxiety, i am slowly rehydrating myself and even my appetite is slowly returning
but i am feeling more depressed as i have in ages and completely empty, only laying in bed all day
everything just feels meaningless now, if you know what i'm talking about

you're on the good way. Gonna stop tonight and probably have nightmares and hallucinations. Drunk so much, only blood came out of my nose, ly hands arr fucked and i shit strangely. Gonna have to accept to be bored and anxious I guess

I was an alcoholic for about 15 years, drank a liter of vodka per day, more if I was doing cocaine too.
Got sober 6 months ago, did a 28 day in patient rehab program.
I feel better than I ever have in my life now. The first two weeks are the hardest. stay strong and stay the course.

nightmares i had too plus insomnia, but hallucinations? seems like your withdrawal symptoms seem to be harder than mine
is getting medication or even checking into a hospital not a viable option?

i was sober for 41 days and it was nothing special
kinda gay ngl

congrats. Had sober phase like but don't see the improvements, just boredom

only the first nights, it's kinda nightmare and when I woke up, I can see beasts from my nightmare. Tried seeing a doctor but he was useless, gonna check another one

thanks, bro
i have done it before actually, before i started again months ago i was completely sober for over a year, did it without rehab and medication but what was different then is that i was still with my (long-term) girlfriend and her family and they were there to support me, give me a sense of security when i was the most anxious and helped me get back on my feet

ever since early this year, i don't have any of that anymore, the relationship fell apart and i have no other friends and family, i am just constantly alone, laying in my bed all day not knowing what to do with myself
i don't know if i can keep maintaining it under these circumstances, i am this close to just giving in and hitting the bottle again tonight if i'm being completely honest, just to feel something other again than emptiness and fear

(sorry for the rant)

another great thread made by the french

well, still sounds pretty bad, even if you say you can handle it
but as long as there are life-threatening or other seriously damaging effects coming from it at least...

>I can see beasts from my nightmare
didnt have that issue, just waking up every few hours in pool of sweat and that stopped being an issue after a week. but it was just boredom.
i switched jobs so i dont drink as much but still do daily if my stomach can handle it

i'm kinda somnanbulist even sober so maybe it's mixed up

i couldn't finish my previous job because of it

Quel pays de merde hein ? Y'a plus qu'une seule solution honnêtement, l'expatriation. Dommage que ça se fasse pas en un claquement de doigts par contre. La France a décidée de s'auto-suicider, autant la laisser faire, y'a plus grand chose à récupérer.

>my country made me become a stupid self-indulging alcoholic guys, I swear

surprised you aint

pas la force de m'expatrier

My liver enzymes are back to normal but I'm only drinking once a week because I have a slightly fatty liver apparently.

i had a fatty liver, terrible values in general and a enlarged spleen
during my year of being sober, it has apparently gone back to normal for the most part but i'm sure i am halfway back there again by now
my point is, if i were you, i'd suggest to not drink at all (if you can) until your liver has fully recovered at least