/brit/

the new as it were (part 9) edition
best wishes and a quick and speedy recovery to haemorrhoidlad subedition
the guy who made the thread before last is a child molestor subsubedition

Attached: 1659030159867.jpg (960x920, 141.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcJl6ITKzPw
twitter.com/zdpfc/status/1564295867007471619
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*poos on poster below*

Whats going on here

*Throws poo back up*

/brit/ not mental forener

You make believe
That nothing is wrong until you're cryin'
You make believe
That life is so long until you're dyin'
You make believe
That nothing is wrong until you're cryin'
Cryin' on me
You make believe
That life is so long until you're dyin'
Dyin' on me!

Attached: 20004 - 2soyjaks angry beard blue_eyes brown_hair cap clothes ear earring fred_durst glasses hat limp_bizkit open_mouth soyjak stubble variant_cobson variant_nojak white_skin.png (721x789, 16.54K)

called 'immigration' lad

what ever happened to 50 cent, he kind of fell off the radar after like 2007

>t. paki

made a bunch of money
stopped giving a shit after

his style only worked on 2000s style rap he couldn't adjust to the new trap and emo eras of rap he also makes enough money off of endorsements and his old stuff anyway go really put effort into new music

youtube.com/watch?v=UcJl6ITKzPw

miss him tbf, 50 was a chad

heard some rappers like t-pain retired from rapping because they couldn't deal with haters anymore, which comes across as somewhat disingenuous because like 90% of rap songs from back then were about they didn't care about haters

Gonna shit in my hands and wank later

prefer shitting in my hands and making the playdoh sausage making motion with both hands on my willy

>They have three children: one daughter, Lyriq, and two sons Muziq and Kaydnz Kodah

Attached: 1634470406685.jpg (660x574, 55.05K)

i wonder what the parents of the racist aussie think of him

why are girls so cute lads?

alri Emma

enjoying some minecraft with the missus

>of the racist aussie
which one of them

>the racist aussie
you'll have to narrow that down

BLACKCOCK IN MY HEAD

BLACKROCK IN MY MIND

this is someones daughter
twitter.com/zdpfc/status/1564295867007471619

after being redpilled for many years i took the purplepill and after a few months of light simping and a few weeks of heavy simping it has backfired tremendously. i say purple pill because i thought i was redpilled and was merely acting bluepilled (semi-ironically) but nonetheless i stuck my neck out and got burned.

Shan't give details. Shan't engage with w*men in a non-professional context ever again. They are quite literally all the same and even a fully willing hypnotised 10/10 sex slave would probably find a way to ruin my day too. Too much time and effort for too little reward

BEWARE

asf asf asf asf asf asf asf asf

>racist aussie (singular)
Nigga...

rap is by nature disingenuous

Attached: 29A2E23B-71FA-494E-BDA5-3FD6423E0753.jpg (259x194, 11.8K)

hooting at that ladbaby youtube cunt getting exposed cheating on his bird

cant cum during sex always have to finish myself off and everytime it happens I always get asked if I dont find her attractive or if she did something wrong
sick of my willy not working properly

Attached: 1616669472784.jpg (547x531, 51.18K)

yeah? always found her oddly attractive, dare i say, greng.

Attached: 1649325952692.png (540x405, 211.59K)

readchan app fucked for anyone else?
can't even make low value posts while working now, bet you're all thrilled

lads
doner kebab, or doner and chicken kebab?

how terrible

Saw him at parklife in June

leftypol shocked after a rapper who rapped about shooting and stabbing people, violent crime and drugs ends up getting stabbed to death.
no one saw it coming

I can't prevent myself from being disturbed by some of its aspects. All this speech of superiority and the male chauvinism it carries. And then I really don't think it's a rich, new music. It's the degree zero of music. I know that what I'm saying sounds really corny or old-fashioned, but I'm struck by the fact that it's enough for a rap group to break itself laboriously on a song with thinnest of melodies to make people call it a work of genius and hail the song to the pantheon of classics. I know as well that the same speech has been held about punk. Except that punk didn't last. It had the virtue to bring us The Ramones and, above all, to revitalize rock and shake the system. On the contrary, rap never fails to repeat itself. It must be assumed that its only use is to sort out the swingers from the fuddy-duddies. Blokes who suffer while listening to rap just because they're scared to death not to be hip - I see some everyday! Sorry, but I'd rather be corny.

yh the bird he cheated on her with is a munter too, probably just realized he'd obliterated his birds minge by breeding her 3 times so wanted some untampered tup

yellow press (tv) was saying australia is still under lockdown
not true is it?

Got a 3 THREE day ban for off topic posting on Any Forums. Janny fucking nigger
BAN ME AGAIN YOU CUNT

sucking a jenga block