Remember that wave of movies about economic or political subjects where they spelled out strait forward things with...

Remember that wave of movies about economic or political subjects where they spelled out strait forward things with slideshows, cartoon graphics and celebrities talking to the camera like the viewer is a retarded infant?

Attached: Big Short and Vice.jpg (378x378, 26.8K)

The average person is as dumb as a box of rocks, so there is nothing wrong with this.

can confirm

t. retard

not much different than here. you have to spell it out with meme arrows for the tards too

>you have to spell it out
i'll start

Attached: press N.webm (808x590, 2.34M)

Wasn't really a wave more like one smoothbrain directors "artistic vision"

you mean two movies by one guy?

Like the movie posters in Schindlers list or what?

kek

Another that comes to mind right now is Wolf of Wall Street, where they use stupid metaphor and little skit segments to explain what a mortgage is or what the stock market is

Didn't know Raimi directed Nesquik commercials

>guy tries to redpill the normalfags
>Any Forums user hates it

watched wrath of the titans yesterday and couldn't help but notice they expected most of the audience to be retards
firstly, they have to explicitly spell out the relationships between all the gods at the start (which is kind of understandable if people have no interest in mythology) with dialogue like "you are my brother/cousin" but then at the end of the film they are still doing it and they are constantly shouting each others name out during the action scenes, as if the viewer forgot who is who
then it is mentioned half a dozen times that they need to combine the weapons to make the "spear of trium" but after getting the weapons and watching him combine them, his son says "the spear of trium" because mentioning it over and over in advance wasn't enough

it felt like a capeshit movie in the end so i guess a retarded audience is a justifiable expectation

Both of these films masterfully evaded the Jewish question. Great job McKay, way to do the tribe another solid.

Redpill how? Like characters looking st the camera saying Israel had nothing to do with the invasion of iran

What are some kinos that treat the audience as intelligent?

primer

Did you not watch Don't Look Up? It's just one director doing all these shitty ass movies

A movie for clever people, made by midwits.

I like those kind of movies. But probably because I don't know how to find good documentaries

The Big Short is great, Vice isn't, simple as.

Why do documentaries suck so bad bros... I like the idea of them but in execution it's always dry padded out shit with a dozen interviews of the subject matters aunt's brother's highschool acquaintance saying shit about the subject that he could have just read on wikipedia.

>oh stepbrother, you're such a good stepbrother... is that your stepbrother dick?

a documentary based on the kybalion came out this year and i want to see if and how the creator pozzed it up but haven't been able to find it free anywhere

true