Serbia is the only country in Europe that doesn't kneel to americans

Serbia is the only country in Europe that doesn't kneel to americans
All the other americanized european countries are jealous of their freedom and bravery so they constantly seethe at them

Attached: 0B6B7700-F6A6-4F3F-96D2-B446DB420F06.jpg (1024x765, 57.91K)

So true, I wish we were like them

Yugoslavia would still exist to this day if it weren't fpr their hyper nationalism

>no crown
Why did you post this mutilated flag?

Yugoslavia would still exist to this day if it joined the warsaw pact
Russians would never allow americans to invade kosovo and cia to arm nationalist croats

>Serbia is the only country in Europe that doesn't kneel to americans
yeah instead they kneel to russians

They don't just kneel to Russians, they bend over and spread their cheeks for them

You do realize that your documented plans about creating breakaway states out of the federation here are all public now?
Stop larping.
Go suck off wesley clark and all your other deceiving criminals.

Serbia failed to have good relationships with other ethnic groups within its union.
Nationalim simply doesn't work for a country like Yugoslavia

>Russians would never allow americans to invade kosovo and cia to arm nationalist croats
yes because Russians were the ones who armed us kek

On 1 May 1985, Đorđe Martinović, a 56-year-old resident of the Kosovo town of Gjilan, arrived at the local hospital with a broken bottle wedged in his rectum. He claimed that he had been attacked by two Albanian men while he was working in his field. After being interrogated by a Yugoslav People's Army colonel, Martinović reportedly admitted that his injuries had been self-inflicted in a botched attempt at masturbation.

tl;dr Albania won

>nnooooo why aren't you joining my genocidal regime against Rusija?!?!?
I like how your empty words aren't even referencing anything, you're just angry.

>genocidal regime

Attached: 1658003018852.png (2374x1958, 131.71K)

>russia running directly into a wall is actually a dastardly plan by America to get rid of them!

The US has been anti-Russian longer than you've been alive.
I don't really consider that news, but to US vassals, I can see how it might be a conspiracy.

Here we go again...

Attached: 1659482054696389.png (553x702, 166.43K)

>communists with croat on top give away all the lands serbia won in balkan wars and ww1 to other and newly created nations while also making 2 autonomous regions only in serbian republic
>other republics keeps stirring nationalist shit for decades and then decide to proclaim independence while taking away the constitutional right of serbs as one of sovereign nations within their borders
>Serb populated area proclaims their own breakaway state within breakaway state
>wtf why serbs hyper nationalist?

>wesley clark
Still seething LMAO

das rite, i kneel to americans

>being against something means genocide
Balkan history makes so much more sense when you know this is how serbs think