Did your country have a lot of ukrainian refugees

Did your country have a lot of ukrainian refugees

Attached: Screenshot_20220830-160933_Instagram.jpg (1080x1475, 509.83K)

Attached: .jpg (640x428, 36.03K)

Attached: 1660570099981298.png (458x458, 374.46K)

Attached: canada unlimited ukrainians.jpg (659x714, 190.33K)

Nice selfie :')

70 iq fail?

haha oui si tu savais.

I dont know but here its all moms with their kids, I think the hot young women went to the capital

yeah

booba BOOBA BOOBS BOBIES OMG BOOOOB BOOOBS BOOBIEBOOBOBOBABO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS

Deserved, white people
Uncle adolf wanted no race defilement with slavs well now you're getting it

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?????? YOURE STILL THERE???????? RUN, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

no can do, am 18 old Ukrainian citizen. besides, can't go anywhere before I secure myslef a Kharkiv or Kherson internal refugee gf

Remind me, why did you vote weedman in again?

just giving the people the electrolytes they crave

Attached: SolomiaMaievskaNude9.jpg (1200x1124, 150.48K)

Yes, each time I go out and pass by the center of the city I see ukrainian girls

feel like more left back when the war started lmao

whoa, grab them before they fall

Attached: file.png (1000x983, 448.62K)

Heavy booba

BAWK

Urban Ontario has a stranglehold on Canadian politics. Trudeau could publicly murder someone and the media there would defend him

I work at the Vienna stock exchange. We just got a 22 year old 9/10 ukraine refugee cleaning up the floors at at the exchange a few weeks ago. I know 3 guys, including myself, that have rearranged her insides now. She takes a load like a champ, too. Never makes you a wear a condom. I also know she has a brother and father still fighting over there. I guess I should thank the Russenaffe for helping get my dick wet in young displaced pussy.

Attached: SS-Obersturmführer Gerhard Bremer in der Ukraine.jpg (716x486, 127.02K)

Yes, apparently over 2 million by now and more than any other country... There's a lot of volunteering to help these people but many of them still live shitty conditions.