Wendigos are... le REAL

>wendigos are... le REAL

Attached: MV5BN2UxOTdlOWItZTIxNy00NzQ1LWFlMDktN2MzZDk0N2E3NDA4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA0NTA3Njc2._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1499, 139.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QjpZdSGUAn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he doesn't know

wendigos are... cap

is that movie any good?
are there any good wendigo/skinwalker movies/documentaries?

Literally just some dudes went missing with the narrator going "oooooooo what could it beeeee" and then at the end talks about aliens.

It's pretty mediocre as a missing person documentary. Turns retarded when some hick bitch talks about seeing Predator shimmering outlines in the forest.

Live in the Uintah basin and I can assure you that Wendigos are real. They're not to be trifled with. They never attempt to hurt me because I always carry a few ounces of silver at all times. The dogheaded ones that like to stand near the road at night are the scariest. They can make themselves invisible at will.

leaving dc actually creeped me out during its last part. are there any more good found footage movie?

Attached: 1626562408243.jpg (375x500, 42.7K)

Any good tales?

this shit really gets to me

Attached: 1605185808363.jpg (240x240, 15.72K)

How if you don't even live next to the areas.

great now my paranoid ass is gonna start bringing silver oz's with me into the woods

>silver oz's
?

Attached: s-l500.jpg (286x500, 25.11K)

yeah

SETW

wendigos aren't real dumbass

sounds like something a wendigo would say.

I'm a gullible retard who larps as a reasonable skeptic, does the silver have to be visible or can I keep a couple troy ounces stashed in my pack?

Wendigos aren't real but Big Foot clearly is
and we should focus our efforts in proving it's existence instead of following stupid folk tales like "wendigoes".

Yeah I really don't buy this shit either. Besides hunters, people going into the woods, particularly young people, are most likely planning on doing some recreational drug use. Every fucking normie thinks they're the first person to think of doing shrooms in the woods, it's embarrassing.

they can sense it, like a magnetic field.

no we wouldn't

It has to be accessible otherwise you are ending up missing. It knows somehow.

youtu.be/QjpZdSGUAn8

I'm getting mixed messages here, I'm just gonna keep a couple shekels in my pocket
Is there any validity to silver bullets?

this kind of thing isn't scary to read about but if I was actually walking around at night in the american wilderness (without any ounces of silver to protect me) I would probably shit myself
t. european

Attached: 1653483814345m.jpg (812x1024, 139.22K)

just carry a silver knife.

>ounces of silver
holy shit, 1 troy ounce of silver is worth $20. no wonder you can keep slendy away with a jackson.

I live in Duchesne County and seen all kinds of shit. Everyone here has seen them.

also, the reason why it has to be accessible is because they're afraid of silver. But if they observe you long enough and realize you aren't keeping it within reach, they still might make a go at you because they know you won't be able to get to it in time.

This docco was fucking retarded. They could have at least strung together an entertaining narrative about big foots or something, instead they collect a hodge podge of natural/supernatural stories.

First guy they claim "isn't the kind of guy to have trouble outdoors", and he was like a half blind seventy something year old.

uhm, h-how do you know???

What if I need to do trade with the North American Forrest Jew? If I pull out a knife he could kvetch and call me antisemitic, then I'd be better off with the wendigo.

would a necklace with a silver pendant/coin be good?

Silver repulses the jew just the same as any other supernatural predator. That's why they covet it, so that you can't have it. You don't WANT to give the jew your silver. It's your only defense against the jew.

As /setf/ about it next time a thread pops up on Any Forums. They'll show you the way.

I've become convinced that there are dangerous Wendigo/Yeti/etc. creatures, not dramatically supernatural but predatory hominids.

Human beings basically have three hardcoded Darwinian fears.
>spiders
>snakes
>things that are "vaguely human"

The first two are clearly natural selection due to deadly poisons from otherwise small and weak creatures, but why do we all have a hardcoded impulse that tells us to avoid things that look like us, but "wrong"?
What the fuck killed so many of our ancestors that only the ones with this aversion survived?

Attached: descent.jpg (1024x576, 24.39K)