Thirdie autism

There are some Brazilians who are so dumb they actually think their country is Western.

Attached: meu ancestral.jpg (720x832, 68.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IJdv3itnsWQ
youtu.be/-uenYlkD_i0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s not the thought, it’s the effort. Before the 2nd world war the people of Thailand were hellbent on making their country westernized, forcing their people to use forks instead of their hands, and dress them up in western attire. Honestly, Brazil has a LOT of potential, but is overshadowed by the fact that one political side makes it a freedomless police state, and the other political side is corrupt. Both sides do nothing to fix your problems. Don’t give up hope.

Attached: 976A7348-ADD6-4EE8-8D00-EBD0AE8C3112.jpg (472x472, 48.86K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IJdv3itnsWQ

Attached: 60EA4F0B-251C-4227-A41F-60DF7243F356.jpg (640x784, 64.57K)

what then? africans?

youtu.be/-uenYlkD_i0

Global South

maybe lack of ancient history makes south americans cling to their colonial heritage more? I guess..
but how they cling really differs
some become byzaboos
some become crusaderboos
some become ancientgreekboos
some become romaboos
some become iberianboos

If you ask a turk who spent time online, he can attest to the fact that most gib constantinopol bajk talk comes not from slavs or greeks or europeans but from latin americans. Fun shit.

What's with our countrymen and this unusual behavior of gaslighting our own peoples? Mexicans are just about the same. There's no group that loves hating Mexico than Mexicans themselves; very odd.

Iberianboos have at least some excuse if they're ethnically Portuguese (or Castilian).

I perceive there's like two groups of Brazilians. a) Hates Brazilians and everything Brazilians do; and b) Blindly loves Brazil, no self criticism is welcome.

In my experience, Brazilians usually rotate between those two personalities

How is Brazil not western? In what ways does Brazilian society differ to the point of making it not western? Its just a more violent America.

Highly pronounced African and Amerindian influence + extremely extrovert behavior + incapable of civilized government and autonomous cultural development

I'd argue that Latin America altogether was westernized, instead of being naturally(?) Western. - but that's just me and my two cents on the subject.
*except for maybe for Argentina and Chile. Idk.

Sounds like all like all Western traits turned up to 200% but poor.

You're all introverts to a higher or lesser degree. Even Mediterranean nations.

Poor and brown

Us westerners can't soil our image by associating with the likes of Blackzilians.

Attached: Genetic-ancestry-and-admixture-in-Latin-America-A-The-global-locations-of-the-four-LA.ppm.png (850x1048, 188.28K)

not brasilianx.

>more violent America.

They had more homicides than us this year

It do be like that

I swear I remember Brazil being on that image

Attached: 7784900a8a1322c0a4d5a916083bdc86eae65be1.jpg (1654x1224, 106.14K)

bostil não é ocidente, é um acidente

Attached: 1657054205754.jpg (2753x1400, 555.57K)