I don’t see the appeal of Aubrey Plaza

I don’t see the appeal of Aubrey Plaza

Attached: 33937E2E-CFA6-48F8-BA4B-C7EDD953A5DD.jpg (1365x2048, 368.33K)

I've only seen her in that movie where she gets cucked by Sarah Gadon.

Attached: SarahGadonAubreyPlaza.jpg (1080x727, 222.73K)

She's cute and acts like a sperg which is endearing

Does she have a career? She did Parks and Rec and a few indie flicks and I haven't seen her in anything else

Look down

It's ok to be gay honestly

she's sweet with palsy face, big watery eyes and a wet latina pussy.

What are you some kind of faggot?

She is masculine, by her own admission. If you like her, you're a closet case who thinks he's straight. Many such cases.

She is very appealing.

she's good looking but not amazing, making people like her more because they think they'd have a shot.

it's beautiful

Attached: 1623512069179.jpg (334x506, 31.85K)

Ingrid Goes West, The Little Hours and Black Bear are all solid.

Attached: 1638634756610.jpg (2453x2453, 1.01M)

kill yourself

-blind people

walled

>flat chested latina with no ass
a joke as cruel as any I've ever seen or heard

What's the problem with that?

In this movie Sarah Gadons massive thicc ass is literally only in frame for a few seconds, yet they had this hipless, assless, legless Aubrey bitch running around in a swimsuit the whole movie and literally naked in some scenes.

Attached: SarahGadonJeans.webm (268x180, 1.23M)

She's your best friend / older sister archetype; you're only attracted to her if:

(A): You were friends with a woman growing up, who was dorky, liked Pokémon, just like you. She drifted off into a girl group when you both went to high school, she started developing into a woman, she lives next door and you see her every day. She hasn't played video games with you in 4 years now. She's gotten really hot lately and you wonder if something could bloom there. You two talk and realise you both still like the sake things, your perception of her becoming more of a promiscuous woman who hung out with jocks and cheerleaders meant she had forgotten you was wrong. She misses watching cartoons with you, going on vacation with your family, she misses skateboarding with you. She asks how you've been and where are you gonna go to college. You wanna get a job an editor in Hollywood, she wants to become a model. You both know, deep in your heart that if you two don't kiss right here and now, you'll never talk again after college. So what do you do, user?

(B): You want to fuck your sister

There's no in-between or third option. That's all it is with Aubrey, dorky hot or you want to bust unholy nuts in your sister/step-sister. Prove me wrong.

batshit insane projection

>(A): You were friends with a woman growing up, who was dorky, liked Pokémon, just like you. She drifted off into a girl group when you both went to high school, she started developing into a woman, she lives next door and you see her every day. She hasn't played video games with you in 4 years now. She's gotten really hot lately and you wonder if something could bloom there. You two talk and realise you both still like the sake things, your perception of her becoming more of a promiscuous woman who hung out with jocks and cheerleaders meant she had forgotten you was wrong. She misses watching cartoons with you, going on vacation with your family, she misses skateboarding with you. She asks how you've been and where are you gonna go to college. You wanna get a job an editor in Hollywood, she wants to become a model. You both know, deep in your heart that if you two don't kiss right here and now, you'll never talk again after college. So what do you do, user?

Insane to think people type this shit up.

writing isn't gonna work out, champ. keep the day job

Legion.

>i don't understand why (((they))) are pushing a nihilistic amerigoblin