Greeks condemn this savage practice

Greeks condemn this savage practice.

Attached: 1653333132433.png (1075x940, 258.84K)

I don't understand whats the problem. if everyone involved is okay with it, why make it legal? but gay sex, thats alright.

Because God doesn't allow it.

Polygyny is based. Besides polygamy is perfectly legal in the West. Just don't put your name on a legal contract and you are free to have as many partners as you want.

too much of a hassle on legal terms
Let's say a woman and two men who are in a legal polygamy marriage want to get divorced. How do you split the money? Who gets the custody of the children? If only a man and a woman get divorce, what is the legal status between the man and the other woman or the woman and the other woman?

God allowed it: Quran 4:3:
>And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hands possess [i.e., slaves]. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].

ANGELOS THE BUSINESS TIPS

I NEED THEM

angelos i WILL marry both your sister and mother

how do you criminalize being a hoe?

Christianity is the only true religion.

>citing quran
cool but I don't follow pedophiles

why does a 166cm 91kg midget with heart issues care about polygamy

where is the proofs? :DD

Greeks are Christians, ergo Christianity is the only true religion.

Polygamy is legal everywhere here

Attached: 005073.jpg (500x667, 70.55K)

Attached: 1651392055775.png (497x479, 99.86K)

I dare that "god" of yours to do anything to me

only rich pypo and boomers practice poligamy

Isn't your "open-relationship" faggottry is basically just polygamy?

>if everyone involved is okay with it, why make it illegal?
Because the people who are not involved. This meme that everything is fine between consenting adults is destructive to society.

Fischer's Principle tells us that over time large populations will always correct to a roughly 1:1 gender ratio. That means that for every man with four wives, there are three men with zero wives. This is not just horrible socially (the LSE published a report correlating civil unrest and Polygyny) but it is also bad for the mental well-being of the individual men.

Civilization involves a the individual restraining himself for the greater good, polygamy is entirely contrary to the concept of civilization. It is quite literally a barbaric practice driven by the opportunity of women and perpetuated by horny men vastly overestimating their odds.

by god i mean Atatürk

>that pic
Why is Allah so evil?