Black Sails

Bros ... ._.

Attached: download.png (1274x714, 959.07K)

>tfw no vayne bf

>Get on with it, motherfucker

I kept hoping for some miraculous rescue to the last moments, why did it have to end like this. Not my raspy voiced pirate husbando ...

Attached: 1626195086191.gif (220x220, 605.23K)

i hated what happened with billy
season 4 was a let down

Im not all the way through yet, but season 2 was the peak so far imo. Liked it all the way so far, but season 2 last episodes and blackbeard were great. I did start skipping every scene of the brothel women conversing or the maroon colony scenes that dont involve Flint or Silver, those started feeling like filler.

>jew
No one cares

>I did start skipping every scene of the brothel women conversing or the maroon colony scenes that dont involve Flint or Silver, those started feeling like filler.
good idea but the last seasons will fly by

the ending of all seasons were excellent, especially the finale of season 3 which had me hyped for season 4
but then what i was excited about (all the best characters teaming up) didn't happen and season 4 had them all split off in little sub-groups with their own subplots for most of it

This show was better than it had any right to be. The fact that we will never get pirate kino of this magnitude ever again makes me very sad.

>This show was better than it had any right to be.
I agree. Im obviously late to the party, started watching it a few times but it never gripped me, but now I literally cannot stop. Its got shit scenes and lots of time wasters, but the payoff moments are fucking glorious, as are the performances. Still irks me sometimes how it does the thing most shows start doing, starting to feel like its just different people talking in a room, but this one somehow elevates itself above that. All in all love it so far, good stuff

Attached: when shit is about to go down.jpg (1680x939, 176.04K)

It was LGBTQ+ kino.

isn't the protagonist of this show a literal buttpirate?

More like bi pirate, and england killed both of this loves so idk

gotta say, it was fucking weird seeing Jessica Parker Kennedy playing the innocent girl flash in The Flash after seeing her tits in this all the time.

>Our target, Captain?

such a kino moment
I actually screamed NO at my tv

>Whatevers left.

Attached: download.jpg (1280x960, 573.85K)

it stopped to be fun after the first season

9 wives. No sons.

Attached: download.jpg (1920x1283, 200.98K)

>tfw he sees Billy, contemplates for a moment, shakes his head

Attached: 1638386876807.gif (375x204, 3.47M)

should I watch this if I liked got?

saddest death in anime

Yes, but you do have to have some interest in the golden age of piracy. Theres also no supernatural shit in this, so if thats your thing better look elsewhere.

Attached: 1637356206463.jpg (210x210, 9.25K)

they should have made the show 2 episodes longer

Can some based user make an edit of this series without the shitty women dialogue?

this episode was so fucking good
>pic
literally me the entire time

>pirate show with 4 seasons
Hmm, could be ki-
>there's gay stuff in it
Officially interested.

There is no better Gay ending to a series of movie in all of kinoma
any challengers to the Plantation Reunion?

Gay show for gay faggots
Also the botes are CGI except one