/brit/

the new as it were (part 8.1) edition
you WILL eat the bugs subedition
the guy who made the previous thread is a child molestor subsubedition

Attached: 1635425627308.jpg (750x733, 59.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buddhanet.net/pdf_file/scrndhamma.pdf
desuarchive.org/int/thread/158708959/#158709745
desuarchive.org/int/thread/167656929/#167658526
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

alri

Let's be frank. Rorke's main argument against anal sex is quite simple: it's gross because it's the hole poo comes out of.
Understandable you might say. But considering that a vast quantity of species: all reptiles, amphibians, avians, and the platypus have but a single hole: the cloaca.
A hole used for peeing, pooing, and for sex/reproduction. So quite clearly nature has no issue with designing the poo hole to be the sex hole.
What does Rorke make of that eh?

threads made by forrins are never good threads

tittering in anticipation of rorke blowing his gasket at this fabricated image

yeah

must say im not a fan of the bad guys saying their plans out loud and half the population going yeah that sounds reasonable

who’s the virgin rorke who made this image

get some friends you fat sad sack of shite

mate

why? who even cares about the OP, just click it once and leave the tab open within minutes its completely off my screen

wouldnt be able to tell you what this OP is

>who’s the virgin rorke who made this image
>
>get some friends you fat sad sack of shite

Attached: 1631706957525.gif (536x706, 1.07M)

Why's it such a common idea that Walt Disney was an antisemite when there's literally no evidence for it?
It's literal defamation surely?

If they made A Bug's Life they'd have to scrap the fat German caterpillar character for being racially insensitive and homophobic
That or they'd just make it a transexual caterpillar

how we are perceived affects our existence in ways you cannot begin to imagine

Board is worse than usual today. Not a janny in sight.

?

>antisemite
They mean Christian.

think they would have more of a problem with the literal tranny ladybird

i wish that were real. so many FAT FUCKS on this FAT ISLAND, they need to LOSE SOME FUCKING POUNDS, if you get what i'm saying.

the image is very obviously rorkeborne outrage bait
>yeah but what if it was real!
its not. cretin.

passing out to some vintage (2017) trihard compilations de lads

lost my card in london the other day and managed to transfer someone to have some cash for the weekend and fuck me you can literally do nothing in london these days without a debit/credit card cash is fucking useless the tube busses any restaurant or shop all part of the cashless globohomo conspiracy to keep the little man down

London is too fast for cash.

>this time it's definitely fake trust me

Nature also has no issue of people throwing shit at each other (monkeys), mating with children/siblings (most animals), reaching into another's anus to grab their shit to eat (elephants), gang rape (ducks) and cannibalism (most animals).

use apple pay you povo

Don't think you need to rely on world economic forum photoshopped images to convince people that the world is becoming worse.

Saw a girl on Tinder called Veruca oh my days
Is her brother called Wart?

>this island
The uk is not a single island but several hundred
Neither is England one

>replying to a disingenuous argument from an unprincipled postmodern nihilist

I for one eagerly await our cashless future when all tax-doding tradies who fail to declare income get utterly and eternally blown the fuck out.

No more electricians driving top-spec BMW X5s. No more plumbers or joiners driving 72 plate Mercs and Porsche Cayennes with wallets full of nothing but £50 notes. They should all be in jail.

aye

>Most fresh fruit and vegetables will be replaced by supplements made by WEF-partnered corporations
>Oils[...] reduce levels of toxic testosterone
>You can eat nothing and be happy
>A third of our protein will come from [...] upcycled citizens.
>Two thirds of our protein needs will come from micro livestock like cockroaches, flies, and worms
there, i quoted every obviously satirical line, which happened to be almost every word

Thought this was a serious post until the end.

alexa, play GIGACHAD Theme Song x TWO STEPS FROM HELL [Can you Feel My Heart] | EPIC VERSION on repeat

brothers called bazooka aha

>reaching into another's anus to grab their shit to eat (elephants)
>gang rape (ducks)
what the fuck
Dolphins also have group sex and rape btw, lions regularly have oral and anal sex, and homosexuality is EXTREMELY common amongst penguins for some unknown reason
Plenty of species are hermaphroditic, and many species of mollusc have 3 or more biological sexes.

It's all England mate.

based cash only illegal immigrant run business

really hate people who overpronounce the "neur" in entrepreneur

>trust me bro vaccine passports are just satire
>lockdowns are satire

mate of mine fingered her outside a chocolate factory in an undisclosed english city

Dadberg telling me I need a car to get to a future job
Dadberg also telling me to get a job now

Seen cows drinking piss straight out of other cows' fannies like it's a water fountain.

you're just mad because you've been called out for touching children you sick fuck, take those olives and stick them up your clacker

right but that stuff we're not talking about aside do you still think op image is legit?

must say im not a fan of the bad guys saying their plans out loud and half the population going yeah that sounds reasonable

hes right you pissant
get a runt job to afford a car and use it to get a better runt job

Having a go with the sexdoll gf lads

Attached: 1650069824151.jpg (1080x1620, 247.03K)

mate

Been said before but I'll repeat it for the newfags
The female hyena's clitoris is larger than the male hyena's penis
Female hyenas regularly use their giant clits to anally rape male hyenas to assert dominance and reinforce the pack hierarchy.

?

the image is very obviously rorkeborne outrage bait
>yeah but what if it was real!
its not. cretin.

>this time it's definitely fake trust me

don't match with her she's an entitled bitch who'll demand you give her everything she wants

where's janice today?
whole site is bad

>want to read some philosophy, but I can't be arsed with Plato and the socratic dialectic, nor Aristotle's sperginess. I need something more practical to daily life and easy to read.
Well alri then, if you insist:
>Aurelius
Wasn't mean to be a book, more like notes he took to help him cope. Most approachable stoic.
>Seneca
The penguin edition works well, but this guy wrote a lot, including tragedies. Some door-stoppers include his full essays if you care to read all of them
>The Consolation of Philosophy by BOETHIUS (don't read the new one by some other dude)
Largely forgotten book based on aristotelian thought. Get the Ignatius Critical Edition, some of the notes are very useful.
>Comfucius' Analects
Liked them well enough, easy to read.
>The Dhammapada
Only buddhist work I've ever read. Was fairly impressed. A good translation can be found here: buddhanet.net/pdf_file/scrndhamma.pdf
>Montaigne's Essays
Usually glossed over by later philosophers, even the Enlightenment ones. Very interesting and poignant. Full work is 1000+ pages, but it can be read at your leisure.
>CS Lewis The Abolition of Man
One of my faves. It's not even a christian apologetic, it incorporates teachings and philosophies from the entire western (and even eastern) corpus.

Attached: 1655591392429.jpg (932x850, 130.14K)

Bit grim

>dude the slipperly slope is a fallacy!!

Some gay guys are bears and some gay guys are twinks

bit fun too

what would a greek know about philosophy?

which one are you?

I cannot even begin to think of why in 2022 someone would still choose to be raicst.

bent lad said i was an otter

You MUST reply to this comment if you are a grotesque adult virgin who still lives with at least one of your parents and has views about minorities that are considered socially unacceptable

Prefer not to say

Reminder that Michael Gove or someone close to him posts on /brit/
desuarchive.org/int/thread/158708959/#158709745
desuarchive.org/int/thread/167656929/#167658526

Attached: 0_MAIN-Gove.jpg (615x345, 30.87K)

Bear? Otter? I look more like a rat myself.

Don't understand sex dolls
With the money a "good" one costs couldn't you just pay a prostitute for sex

This but the opposite

You get to reincarnate but only with two choices
A Black man married to a white English girl
Or a white English girl married to a Black man
Which?

>Most fresh fruit and vegetables will be replaced by supplements made by WEF-partnered corporations
>Oils[...] reduce levels of toxic testosterone
>You can eat nothing and be happy
>A third of our protein will come from [...] upcycled citizens.
>Two thirds of our protein needs will come from micro livestock like cockroaches, flies, and worms
there, i quoted every obviously satirical line, which happened to be almost every word

a what?

Simply cant even fathom wanting to live among blacks or even worse muslims
Genuinely think only freaks find enjoyment out of that because they get a kick out of being ‘open’

Haha whoops, didn't realise I'd slipped into the /fur/ thread
You keep on about your otter and bear personas though lads x