Remember when it was discovered the cure for greyscale was simply cutting it off?

remember when it was discovered the cure for greyscale was simply cutting it off?

Attached: greyscale.jpg (1400x1400, 297.05K)

They kinda forgot that it was supposed to be a deadly disease

many such cases of shitty writing so an actor can go do something else then comes back and needs a quick cure.

Nevermind also the deeply, weeks long research done into salves. Retard.

Didn't watch past season 2

Did they actually cure Adult Strain Greyscale with a needle? It's meant to be almost always terminal in adults once it spreads.

What about the grayscale on his dick

>simply by cutting it off
fools, he attributes his recovery to the climate
did you even watch the episode

it's not a needle it's a nail, they just cut it off him as far as i remember.

They had to suck it off no homo

>did you even watch the episode
Why would i do that?

That's not how the disease works. Vinegar baths and amputation is the general prescription.

The cinematography in this scene was kino though, I loved how it cut to the pie

>If I cut that off, would you die?

Reminder that this show was ruined by hipster urbanite trash group watching this in bars

What about the greyscale on his mind. It was clearly shown to drive the afflicted mad and be highly contagious.

It would be extremely painful

trust the fucking medical professionals

you're a big guy

Did you retards even watch it? He didn't just cut it off he also applied some special ointment

for you

They wanted Samwell to appear super smart and learned but they are not themselves overly educated. They should have hired some doctors as consultants to advise some things that may impress people

>ruined by hipster urbanite trash group
I mean, what haven't they ruined?

Nobody on Any Forums watches anything.

for you

This It's actually really annoying when people try to act like they're smarter than the writers, by displaying how ignorant they are of the writing.

Im more interested in the grayscale on the inside of his asshole if you catch my drift, and by drift I mean random cumshot that you catch with your mouth

I thought they also had to rub some special priest cum on the wounds.

Most posters on Any Forums are legitimately stupid and aren’t just baiting.

I quit this show mid season 3, why any of you could stomache it is beyond me. Kino first season, second season was shaping up to be great with people fighting for the crown, then they jumpped the shark and made a sex magik shadow assassin kill the gay king out of nowhere. Why didnt they just do that with literally every leader of every house that didnt bend the knee?
The hit-titted mage bitch couldnt have been the only person in the world that could use those powers, she was part of a known relgious cult, and learned them from somewhere.

Shireen was cured of greyscale as a baby, or at least cured to the extent that it was stopped from spreading. everyone probably just assumed that someone in an advanced stage like jorah was fucked anyway and it was too dangerous to try. it fits

this show really shat the bed once the showrunners got that Disney money

What?