Uuuhh....bros....?

Uuuhh....bros....?

Attached: civil war.jpg (1076x1163, 623.38K)

america is advertisement for rigorous internet censorship and a more centralised journalist system that isn't 90% sensationalist, divisive shit. the sino-russians are having a whale of a time inciting whatever the fuck they want because so many retards are being radicalised by fucking reddit posts and youtube videos. c'est fini for the occident, though.

Didn't people want to redo the Brexit public vote because russian bots tricked UK boomers into voting for the "wrong" option?

it objectively was the "wrong" option. there has not been a single benefit. we still have the worst parts of european bureaucracy to deal with, if fact it is worsened by decreased trade and increased regulation. boomers are all subhuman parasites who need to die already. worse than millenials. we have less euro immigration and more of other. we have less beneficial regulations such as pollution, air quality. russia objectively benefits from a less unified europe, they do the same with scotland, catalonia and so on. LET US COME BACK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Help me leave this shit hole. Please.
>pic related, target country.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png (1200x800, 1.25K)

>it objectively was the "wrong" option. there has not been a single benefit
Imagine actually believing this. No true brit really thinks this.

Not gonna happen, their army wouldn't allow it.

>it's the chinese and russians inciting shit
No even lmao, people can say whatever they want.
Also the only reason for a "civil war" would be massive demographic shift and a completely internally induced cultural one. But it won't happen, and the USA will pull through without ever becoming a miserable police state like the UK.

Anticommunist drivel. The proletariat have thrown off the weight of the Neoliberal european regime, which exists only to reinforce capitalism, so that we can do the same to the thing called the "United Kingdom" and establish a republic run by workers councils.

americans think a lot of things that also aren't true or likely to be true

Kick the Republicans asses for me one more time you hear?

They did it for reactionary reasons however and not for the dumb reasons you proclaim. In any case, it's impossible to destroy nationalism and history

>tf
>immediately begs for more censorship
thank god you have a loicense for that post

Attached: 5D708C2D-FE26-4B70-9035-DDA7D354ABC8.png (657x527, 34.73K)

New England bros rise up.

Attached: 2nd acw.png (1820x851, 554K)

Republicans won the first round, I'm sure they'll win again.

Lmao all the rightoids who keep spouting civil war were the first ones to bail out and started ratting out against one another when the actual feds started hunting them down.

>vote for brexit
>politicians deliberately botch brexit
>"man brexit was wrong all along"

>In any case, it's impossible to destroy nationalism and history

Attached: 295-2950031_mao-zedong-smiling-lmao-zedong.png (299x390, 69.29K)

kys kaisertranny

Attached: E74F9E98-49DF-4A27-86C3-80C09925F5F5.png (950x1019, 508.15K)

He failed and would be seething if he saw China today

Please help

the general consensus from the intelligentsia and the business owners, the students, is that it has failed. only barry northerner still thinks it was a good thing. even farmers admit the worker shortages due to a lack of polACKs.
you again aha. are you a northerner? i'd love a republic of workers, so long as those workers are educated bureaucrats, not fucking burger flippers and lorry drivers like you and and , assuming you even have jobs LMAOOO.
hungary is gradually becoming a russian client state, nu-serbia. you cannot deny it.
true to a degree. eu did not want anyone to leave, we have been made an example of.

>kys kaisertranny

Attached: 1622668528814.jpg (392x663, 57.15K)

i hope to see this in my lifetime.
the trumpists coulndt take capitol despite all their guns and freedoms, it was the most pathetic march of incels and retards ever done.
if civil war ever breaks out how will they deal with the fact they are completely outmanned and has no foreign support?

>>kys kaisertranny

Attached: 13531 - animated antenna arm excited glasses hair hand hands_up japanese_text open_mouth poyopoyo poyunpoyun reddit snoo soyjak stubble text variant wewjak.gif (384x400, 71.24K)

>He fell for the commie hate nationalism farce
China was and will always be the mega nationalist.