Here we go

Here we go

One of the biggest French media is starting to plant the seed in the minds of the French about shower. French gov had to speak with the CEO of this media this morning. Winter is coming in Europe

Attached: y00.jpg (1080x1743, 734.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bfmtv.com/sante/faut-il-vraiment-se-laver-tous-les-jours_AN-202208300349.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's what you get for messing with Russia

Are they also trying to indoctrinate us about conserving water in general as well, or is this only about the heat needed to warm the water?

>76% of French people say they have a complete toilet at least once a day
What to happens to the toilet the rest of the day?

I've heard doctors say that for many years.
Something about an acid coat of the skin or somesuch.
"For 90% of the body, it's better not to use soap on it unless you feel compelled to" they say. Supposedly it promotes germ infections.

(Exceptions are the face, hands, crotch, armpit and between the toes.)

Don't know if English is like French for this but toilet has two meaning and in this case it's "washing"

To own Putin we are going to bring our hygiëne back to the dark ages. You WILL fuck the neovagina and you WILL NOT wash afterwards. Tip included.

i shower once a week

I just realized I haven't showered in a week.

Thank you for your daily shill thread Misha, 5RB have been deposited into your account

Any Forumstards be like
>MUH TRADISHUNS!!!! MUH ANCESTAS!!!! MUH FOREBERS!!!!!
and then be like
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I NEED TO SHOWER 5 TIMES A DAY WITH 5 GALLONS OF SOAP NOOOOOOOOOO IT'S DEGENERATE TO NOW WASH YOURSELF CONSTANTLY
if your job consists of driving to work and working at an office the only smell you will have will come from your own sweat, which goes away with 40 second of pure water shower

Is the whole 'climate change' deal just the fact that they're running out of easily extracted fossil fuels and have to condition us into switching to ""green"" energy sources, and if yes, how long until we run out of those as well?

We will brew new kind of infection and catapult our diseased over the border. This is a perfect plan because the extreme cold will absolutely not dirupt the infection at all.

imagine the SMELL of French women if they start showering 76% less

Enjoy the full article, homo faggot

bfmtv.com/sante/faut-il-vraiment-se-laver-tous-les-jours_AN-202208300349.html

Best odor to be honest. When Napoléon was a battlefield he wrote a letter to his GF, Josephine, to tell something like "I come back in 7 days, don't wash"
Because the odor of a woman is sexually stimulating

The debate about washing once per day or not has been going for many years now.

>YOU VILL BE STINKY LIKE OUR BROWN GOLE-BROTHERS
When are they going to stop?

I wash once per 2 weeks because women love my manly smell

you vill never shower
you vill not have water
and you vill be happy

our ancestors washed daily. people like being clean. and when your society is strictly about face-to-face relations and you have nothing else to distract you, grooming and fashion tends to be particularly important.