I've been watching anti-China videos for days now. I recognize that its all one sided but god, China is such a shithole

I've been watching anti-China videos for days now. I recognize that its all one sided but god, China is such a shithole.
Like, my country is an even bigger shithole, but their country is a shithole with a ceiling.
Like, they can be rich and most of them are probably living more comfortable lives than us financially, but STILL at any point in time the CCP could take everything from you in seconds. All that hardwork to escape poverty, get rich, attain millions. GONE in seconds

Attached: 1638164432554.jpg (1440x828, 66.38K)

YUHHHHHHH

can you sell me your sister

>but STILL at any point in time the CCP could take everything from you in seconds. All that hardwork to escape poverty, get rich, attain millions. GONE in seconds
Why do you act like the same thing couldn't happen to you where you live?

YUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUH

Philippine government doesn't have the power to strike billionaires down? e.g. lawsuits, intelligence agencies, etc

A reminder

Attached: E53BF7E7-335B-4D78-83B9-7915DCB7D8A4.jpg (1125x654, 342.89K)

Hell no. Not like China

It literally cannot. Duterte tried to pull that shit and he failed

> CCP could take everything from you in seconds
Do you realized that wealthy chink buying spree real estate in many countries en mass? They can't buy land here but they drove our condominiums price to the moon, fucking chink.

he sounds extremely based to me

>Law is.....LE BAD!

Yeah it is.
Fuck the government

>All that hardwork to escape poverty, get rich, attain millions. GONE in seconds
kek, based

YUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUHYUH

who the fuck is yuh

Yes, it is when the law is arbitrary as it is in the CCP.

Attached: 1630808241296.jpg (1920x1080, 138.43K)

More people would rather visit Philippines than China anyway

test

>All that hardwork
No one has ever gotten rich from working. And it's cute that you think that way.

That's quite far from the truth.

Attached: ld1mln5rsx281[1].jpg (1234x1080, 116.12K)

Some based Vietnamese ridiculed OP nigger's whining so hard now it became sort of a meme

Thanks for confirming you can be a lawyer and still be retarded.

In a related note, chinese tourists are the worst.

We did.
We LITERALLY escaped poverty by working hard.
You on the other hand was either handheld by your tutorial country, or was born financially well off anyways.

Did I lie or say anything wrong anywhere?
China is literally DYING, mass lockdowns, a economy primed for a good recession, economic suffering, exodus of manufacturing, and so on.

China is primed for a 4-5 year economic downturn that might result in political upheaval

Attached: 1649759050969.jpg (1280x720, 96.78K)

>We did. We LITERALLY escaped poverty by working hard. You on the other hand was either handheld by your tutorial country, or was born financially well off anyways

You were born in a mansion and your job consists of scamming poor people, lmao.

YUH
YUH
YUH YUH YUH

just transition already, you need to be able to serve your rightful Han overlords when they take you

Where can I witness this ?

>but STILL at any point in time the CCP could take everything from you in seconds.
Which is good. Why should we allow capitalist oppression?
>All that hardwork to escape poverty, get rich, attain millions
Hardwork no, robbery. All wealth is acquired through robbery

Btw it doesn't matter. Your country will soon fall under chinese hegemony and you'll obey

I don't have the picture

Because duterte is retarded.
A more apt politician would be able to do that.

Here in Brazil we had a president that simply confiscated billions from the people and nothing happened.

>You were born in a mansion and your job consists of scamming poor people, lmao.
No I was not. I was born lower middle class with a mother and father struggling to find employment in the financial suffering of the late 80s. We lived in a small, cramped, old crappy apartment unit.
We worked hard to where we are now, faggot. I worked as a kid growing up.

Hell, I was supposed to be born American as my dad was about to emigrate, until destiny said otherwise

You will NEVER UNDERSTAND MY STORY. EVER. You were born a loser will always be a loser.

Attached: 1649165177269.jpg (900x506, 59.58K)

Not even an archive link ? A post number ? Keywords to look for on desuarchive ?

Not really. China limits the amount of capital that can be send overseas.

What you're seeing is basically compared to the money they spend in their own country

>Because duterte is retarded
You kidding, he's the most celebrated and popular president in filipino history. He was so popular his successor's father literally stole billions as a dictator AND STILL WON all because he supported Duterte through and though.

Duterte's daughter is vice president.
He just couldn't take billions from a man, it's impossible to do in a legal standpoint. Even forcing it isn't possible.

>No I was not. I was born lower middle class

There is no such thing as a middle class in the Philippines, especially not in the 80s, lmao. There are only rich and poor people.

Lower middle class is basically poverty, you dumb German. Lower middle class here is already poor. I was born poor.
You know nothing, user who lives in a tutorial country

Attached: 1655173706288.jpg (433x415, 55.99K)

You post anime girls on internet

stop replying to the tranime nigger

>he's the most celebrated and popular president in filipino history.
Which says much about your country