When do women wall in your country?

When do women wall in your country?

Attached: 1646252848890.jpg (1284x2033, 256.62K)

maidenless post

>and people say it's wrong for me to impregnate teenagers

I don't know who pokemane is, I just see her posted on Any Forums

right is better

Attached: 1659885308022029.jpg (452x649, 54.14K)

Looks better and fluffier now. Fight me

>pokemane
it's that card game people used to play, remember Pikachu?

Pretty certain that's not pokeman but some other generic cam whore

It was deemed Haram and banned in the UK

Why are women so adverse to concepts such as eating healthy and daily exercise? It's not hard to stay thin.

Isn't she like way older than 22?

They read women's magazines and fall for diets and other stupid ideas.

she gained hella weight

Attached: 1465301735395.jpg (4288x3216, 2.95M)

I'm from Texas and this is very true of Mexicans in general. They live their entire lives by the time they're 20. They literally have an entire family with kids by the time they're 16 and by the time they're 22 they're fat with tattoos

that is the "ok boomer" girl, she lives in a multi-million dollar mansion because she said "ok boomer" one time

Can confirm. I'm only 20 and one of the Mexican kids who I graduated high school with already has a child and another one on the way. Mother is also Mexican no doubt.

>she lives in a multi-million dollar mansion because she said "ok boomer" one time
Tbf, she said it multiple times.

can't suffer in America

The older you get, the harder it is to stay in shape because your metabolism slows down, also if she's happily married she relaxed too much

She is a sex goddess and has phenomenal body.

Deceiving text, she's over 30 in right pic, she was already like 30 when she got famous but using make up, filters and silly poses to appear "young", she even already had a boob job by then