How do I get a Tatar gf?

How do I get a Tatar gf?

Attached: 4211ae09d5f50b9d12ba878af80266ba.jpg (564x693, 63.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8UPC5NB_Ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to the Republic of Tatarstan and pick one

>Tatar gf
Impossible desu. Better stick with rice. At least their men won't chimp out and kill you for talking to their women (PATHETIC KEKS LMAO)

>be muslim
>speak tatar
>hate putin but don't publicly say it
they are pretty religious unironically unlike Bashkirs. They are also really white, probably due to mixing with Ukrainians, some look straight up Ukrainian. The preacher of my mosque is a Crimean Tatar who came here when he was 2, he looks like some Aryan super solider

Attached: Crimea's Muslim Tatars allege systematic Russian oppression 0-56 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

Can you stop spamming this board you disgusting chinky mutt freak, I know it is Impossible to act like a normal human for mutt freaks like you, so take my advice and off yourself faggot.

They looks white because they converted to Islam so no brownoids raped them. Unlike Serbia which has been raped by Turks. Then the Turks came back with gypsies and made them rape you too.. Then came back with literal niggers and made them rape you too etc etc

Just like uh, point and get?
>East Asians
gross
Sneed

Hello Albanian faggot

Seethe more subhuman
youtube.com/watch?v=e8UPC5NB_Ck

Crimean tatars converted to Islam way before the Ottomans gained any power here though, but as for serbs, I know, im a Bosnian btw and that's why we're whiter than serbs and croats, turks left us alone, even made some of leaders of Eyalets because they liked us so much. It's the same reasons why bulgarian muslims are whiter than normal bulgarians

You a muzzie?

>my mosque
Are you a bosniak?

yes
yes i said it here

Dafuq you doing in sebia?

do you really think that Crimean Tatars have much to do with Tatars just because of the name? lmao

His family survived Serbia's incel rebellion

im a contractor, working here for a couple weeks
idk, I just know all tatars have a hate boner for russia

One thing I've not found answer to is how the name Tatar came to mean all turkic speaking people west of Urals.
I know there was mongolian tribe called Tatars that predated Genghis Khan and his empire but as far as I know they did not migrate to west.
And some form of Volga Tatars and Bashkirs existed before Genghis Khans empire and Bulgars even before that but were they known as "Tatars" back then?
Was it only after Muscovite expansion and dissolvement of former Golden Horden and it's break-away Khanates that the name, tatar, came to be? And where they dug up that name?

I have noticed this as well. So the purest balkanoids are unironically Muslim ones for not getting raped.

Wrong

A huge amount of Russian men marry Tatar and kazakh women without being Muslims and speaking their languages lmao.

>white
>due to intermixing with Ukrainians
Nice joke. Average Ukrainian looks like a Turd.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-23-10-47-03-87_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg (1080x837, 263.75K)

Unironically yes. Also they have the highest birthrate in Europe so will likely end up spreading into neighboring countries.

Same rule applies today btw. No Arab or Somali is going to try anything at a hijabi woman even if she is white. If anything they will respect her more. Unironically, they will be the last whites on earth.

>im a Bosnian btw and that's why we're whiter than serbs and croats
You all were brownoids before Turds came to your place. Balkanoids are relevant to Levant.

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (400x267, 59.81K)

Have you had any awkward encounter with nationalist Serbians? How do serbians react to your nationality?

Bosnians are whiter than you. Mongols raped enough in Russia to permanently make you chinkmutt psychos. North Korea tier pariah state. China will soon join you too. All no empathy insect people..

>Mongols raped enough in Russia to permanently make you chinkmutt psychos
That's why no Russian men belong to mongoloid haplogroups, lol.

>Bosnians are whiter than you
In your dreams, 3 inch dick chink, lol.

You are mixed with them. You fuckers walk around with names like Timur and expect people to consider you European. KEKW