Realistically speaking, how could you escape from this situation?

realistically speaking, how could you escape from this situation?

Attached: still+-+Zodiac.jpg (1417x724, 290.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2020/09/30/america-is-a-third-world-country-now/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-developing-nation-regressing-economy-poverty-donald-trump-mit-economist-peter-temin-a7694726.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get shot
play dead
go to hospital

Start frantically running. Hard to hit a moving target. And don’t fucking start telling me that he was a “marksman.” There is zero evidence of that.

>excuse me sir would you mind cucking me and fucking my wife in front of me?

Why would anyone live in the USA and not be packing heat?

from that distance, unless that guy has incredible aim, you have a good chance of running away without getting shot

kick the girl at the back of the knee and then run away

Run as fast as possible in a zig-zag pattern and opposite directions while screaming out loud

you'd walk away ffs they were less than several hundred feet from a major road, and zodiac wasn't going to chase them into vallejo where the groids would eat him

it just goes to show how most people are pussies and don't have the balls to literally run away and force a guy with a heavy bag over his head and big gloves to aim a pistol correctly

Just bum rush them. It's hard to hit a moving target and there are two of you against one of them. You have a decent chance of the gun out of their hands.

Alternatively you can just run past them and hope they miss.

You really think America is still just some wild west movie?

Lake Berryessa isn't really near any major roads

This.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

>confuse zodiac by asking him what is his favorite flavor of ice cream
>turn 360 and run into the lake
>start swimming
>leave the girl behind

No I just live in a country where I own guns even handguns but I'm not allowed to carry them and if I was American I most certainly would carry one.

Run

he's 40 feet away with a fucking garbage bag over his head. Just turn around and run away, he's not going to hit anything. Now I know two normal people are going to seize up in fear and comply, but just take the situation: you're in the woods and a man with a trash bag on his head is hip-firing his pistol in the forest.

more like a call of duty match with campers that spawn inside of schools

With my superior ninja like speed i'd grab the blanket on the floor and through it up to obscure his line of site. Proceed to dash at the speed of karate behind zodiac. Unlock the fourth chackra fourth heaven and earth dragon and tiger techqnique.

He could have not gone there in the first place, and instead spent time with his actual girlfriend and not Cecelia Shepard.

He could have been more vigilant as soon as Cecelia pointed out that there was a Man hiding behind the tree.

He could have made a grab for the gun when Zode was in close proximity, which he said he considered doing.

He could have decided to run and left Cecelia to her fate.

Ultimately he was caught completely off guard and had the shit luck of running into a complete fucking madman that day. He did a pretty good job of talking to the Zodiac which appears to have made him slightly nervous, and of course he did a damn good job of playing dead and then screaming for help afterward- which is why he is still alive to this day unlike poor Cecelia.

Didn't they initially believe it was a robbery by some weirdo? I mean still they probably could have easily ran away, but that explains why they didn't immediately fear for their lives and try to flee.

I carry pocket sand with me at all times specifically for these kind of situations.

No, Americans think that.

Stab them both and leave

At a distance like that an experienced shooter can dump at least 2 shots on one of the targets before they take off running.

kek

jump in the lake and swim far underwater so he cant see where i am. swim to the other shore and escape from him. he cant get there without swimming and hes not gonna swim because his bag would come off and show everyone who he REALLY is. so thats how

Have you missed the news?

fortune.com/2020/09/30/america-is-a-third-world-country-now/

You can thank the Democrats and their RINO enablers, like Ronnie Railgun, for flooding the country with dozens of millions of angry beaners from extremely corrupt and violent cultures.

My bad, the following link has a more reliable source than just some rando's opinion.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-developing-nation-regressing-economy-poverty-donald-trump-mit-economist-peter-temin-a7694726.html

heem him

Lets see
>go to school
>get shot
>go to cinema
>get shot
>go to store
>get shot
>go to church
>get shot

why wouldn’t you be armed 24/7 if youre american

dance off bro you and me

>go to a shooting range
>don't get shot
Really makes one think

Fact check on this post: They were most certainly not “in the woods”. They were in an open grassy area by a lake.

Yeah but make sure you do it properly and don't leave one alive