You vill attend and like the Lizzo concert in this kingdom of saudi arabia INSHALLAH

you vill attend and like the Lizzo concert in this kingdom of saudi arabia INSHALLAH...

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 4.16.50 AM.png (641x578, 381.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/betule/page/1/
middleeasteye.net/news/saudi-arabia-mecca-grand-mosque-former-imam-sentenced
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing wrong with a rave so long as it respects prayer times

Attached: PHOTOS-Massive-Rave-Takes-Place-in-Saudi-Arabia-s-Desert.png (519x966, 437.75K)

another win for dechudification

Attached: images (38) (20).jpg (665x461, 25.02K)

Based Arabia. I hope it becomes the next party attraction for tourists.

>Saudi Arabia thread
true oldfags remember the user who was obsessed with this girl and posted her constantly

Attached: 1506197941098.jpg (200x200, 8.79K)

You can come to Lebanon for that, brother.

Does Lebanon have a lot of raves?

is that britranny venti?

>dechudification

It's true. He is liberalizing the country and the people

Checked. Yes.

Attached: digtalpathlb.jpg (720x405, 102.98K)

Interesting, I'll put Lebanon on my travel list too

Akhis how can this be happening?

betulenigger, if you are reading this i hope you are burning in the darkest pits of hell

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/betule/page/1/

some fanatic user stalked and admired her on Any Forums and Any Forums until she tweeted something acknowledging his existence. i have no idea what happened to either of them

Attached: 1511502612772.jpg (960x960, 148.72K)

Astaghfirullah akhi the Saudis have lost their way. But don't worry Pakistan is still faithful to Islam and the Imam can move there.

>A Saudi court has sentenced a prominent former imam of the Grand Mosque in Mecca to 10 years in prison.

>Saudi authorities first detained Talib in 2018 and gave no reason for his arrest, which came after he delivered a sermon criticising the General Entertainment Authority, a government body in charge of regulating the entertainment industry, according to activists.

>He condemned concerts and events that he said broke away from the country's religious and cultural norms. Talib has a global following, with thousands of people watching his sermons and recitations of the Quran on YouTube.

>Since MBS assumed de facto power as crown prince, rights groups say authorities have arrested dozens of several prominent clerics and imams who are critical of his reform agenda.

middleeasteye.net/news/saudi-arabia-mecca-grand-mosque-former-imam-sentenced

The Ummah is finished....

Attached: 1636653885372.jpg (479x641, 116.35K)

Jazakallah khair

May allah take mercy on us all

How is Lebanon at the moment? Last I heard the economy shitting itself was doing a number on you.