The holy trinity of soytries

the holy trinity of soytries

Attached: 1661830717210.png (6000x6000, 1.19M)

If latinas hate whiteboys explain this

Attached: 1661759130345786.webm (854x480, 3M)

Gemmy

Me in the middle

Me on the top right

umm that's not what trinity means sweety. Read a book

hitler lost
trump lost
confederacy lost
but I will find them

Attached: 1651524713592.gif (823x770, 838.84K)

umm that's not what trinity means sweety. Read a book

HOLY SHIT A GRENADE

Its latrino, please make rectification sir

Where does the germanic shit come from? Germanics are the biggest failures in Europe. Didn't Hitler tell Himmler to stop digging up mud huts because it was getting embarrassing?

Englanders are Celtic who larp as Germanic btw. And in the end, Germanics are reddit.

That's like saying you are a loser because you were a kid and knew very little once. I hope you are consistent and also ridicule children too for being stupid and undeveloped.

danes are more related to anglos than they are to swedes

>letrino
>it's

Attached: 388991B8-36E9-438E-884B-EDFF292DE00D.gif (1070x1172, 331.07K)

Not true and the Vikings brought a lot of Celtic blood to Denmark, Norway and Iceland so what's your point?

Yeah that's why we're all actually speaking Celtic right now and just LARPing.

>Not true
Literally true, swedes are "too eastern" compared to anglos, plus denmark didn't imported lots of celt slaves.
but if all germanics are celtic by your point maybe swedes are the ones that aren't the real germanics, they are mixed with balts too. your point bounces

Attached: danes.png (261x185, 8.36K)

>tp
>tf

Your slavshit ancestry is showing retard

HIGHLY inaccurate for the "the pajeet" character.
>massive inferiority complex
We're TOO dumb to realise we're inferior to anybody. So this is simply false.
>Violently butthurt
We've among the least butthurt PoCs, we get abused everyday and we take it with a laugh. Should be edited to "a little bit butthurt"
>Incel rage
No Indian man goes pussyless by late 20s, our parents have one goal in life and that is to marry us and get us pussy. Incel behaviour is unfounded in Indian society.
>Manlet rage
Never seen an Indian cry about height but whatever
>Anglos live rent free in brain
This is TWO WAY STREET. Anglos CONSTANTLY think about India, every living walking moment there's India living rent free in their minds. Pathetic.
>Diaspora wish to be black
Diaspora is mentally ill but I don't think they emulate blacks.

In short, most points on us are just plain WRONG. Very lazy work.

Wojak was a mistake.

Or is it my Celtic? Or Germanic? Hard to tell since we have all of it and your narattives are retarded because of that.

9/10 bait

ftfy
>germanics are the biggest failures in europe
are we? you have celts and slavs, history didn't ended n the iron age lmao, that said, we are also the youngest ones, we only started existing arround maybe 700 BCE, and only ever moved to continental europe arround 1 CE, most of if used to be inhabited by celts

shit, it didn't posted

Attached: TheButthurtSacredGeometry (1).png (6000x6000, 1.38M)