First week of uni

>first week of uni
Have you gone yet?

Attached: 7bff9b4161a2d5993700edd1a69a03cd_thumb.png (420x394, 134.97K)

starting classes next monday

Mt campus is 2 hours away and I'm miserable

Nah dawg, I'm a high school dropout.

Do you guys have online courses?

Reasonable.

Move closer. It's probably time you moved away from home anyway.

Oh.

No, I put it off till spring because I kept procrastinating on my application. Also I pissed all my tuition money away so I needed time to make more.

Attached: 1661801623738423.jpg (1536x2048, 696.49K)

Not unless that was intended all along. Why would they be online now? Covid has been over for a long time.

Yes, first PhD year of research starting in a week. Coursework and exams never ever again. Feels good man.

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg (750x920, 374.07K)

Yes I started again yesterday. Feels kind of good to get going again, which is definitely the first time I've thought that. The first week is always rough with studies though, and the teachers that want you to read 10 chapters ahead of the first lesson. It always makes me fall behind because I never do it

I see. My tuition is paid by the state plus they give me some spending money every month. I only work sometimes so that I can buy more cool stuff, party and travel. It's pretty nice because I'm never going to pay taxes in this country after I graduate.

>move closer
Average apartment here is 1200/m and the university does not have dorms

Why the fuck do you go to a uni 2 hour drive away?

what's your major user?

this

It's 2 hours with public transit. I go there because it's the only place in my state offering the degree I want

My first day was tomorrow. Some girl said hi user and I said hi back. I forgot her name.

Attached: 1626732682901.png (640x513, 223.87K)

Oh that sucks. My apartment is 48 sqm (516 sqft) and I pay $500 per month (utilities and fiber internet included). It's kinda small but it's enough for one person.

I'm doing a double in Economics and CS.

next year dawg
t. 19 but extended programmer studies before uni

Yeah things suck here. Most people are in similar situations or pay 600/m to live like Mexicans with three or four roommates.

I remember my first uni gf. We also met on the first day. She was a lot of fun but too crazy in the end.

Yeah I went years ago
I hope you guys can make friends, I didn't make a single one not even an acquaintance