Can I get a quick rundown on Thier relationship?

Can I get a quick rundown on Thier relationship?

Why do Germans act like they are better than the polanders

Attached: istockphoto-1200683452-170667a.jpg (537x322, 25.81K)

The same country.

We don't. Next thread.

They hate eachother but neither sees eachother as superior. Poles and Germans fought a lot of wars in history even back to medieval times similar to French and English, so they have rivalry.

we are poorer

If poland and germany would be bff peace in europe would last forever

We don't hate each other and fought far less wars than say, with France. More often than not the HRE and Poland fought on the same side especially in the grand coallitions fighting Mongol and Muslim invasions. Poland was a good Catholic kingdom, unlike fucking Louise that attacked us while the Holy League was fighting the Ottomans.

But anyway this all could've been avoided if the Franks didn't have retarded inheritance laws.

Actually we didn't fight almost at all. Some wars against border states of HRE in X century, that we won, then long period of nothing. Wars against Teutonic order, that wasn't a part of Germany anyway, so no one cried after them.
Then Prussia that used to be part of PLC got independence and later took part of partitions, but there was no war.
Poles fought WW2 in French, Russian, Prussian and Austrian army. WW2 was the first major relevant conflict between us.
Bad blood is caused by WW2 and what happened afterwards. We were the first to suffer their armed invasion and fought throughout the entire war. Civilians were killed, country leveled to the ground, yet they got Marshall Plan and Western Influence, while we got communism, powerty and oppression, despite being on the winning side. Combine this with the fact that pre war Poland was in the right track to be a successful state, despite its problems and you got yourself a recipe for bitter resentment.

glorified enemy
/thread

HRE and Poland had one of the most peaceful borders in europe for few hundred years

NSDAP and communism seriously fucked up Europe. I'm sorry Polebro.

We didn't really fight, it was kinda British-Native Americans, Germans just colonized us, took our land and outcompeted us in industry and business, eventually making a big part of Poles become Germans

what's done is done, can't do anything about the past
one should get up and keep moving forward, lest he be consumed by the same past he chooses to live in

>a lot of wars in history
less than one might think actually

natural allies

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-podczas-mszy-żałobnej-za-Józefa-Piłsudskiego..jpg (800x577, 85.13K)

Germans have no allies they have only committed historical atrocities to everyone, slavs, celts, italians, gauls.

Saying "Germans colonised Poland" is a modern narrative that ignores the complex ethnogensis of the East German stem duchies themselves which grew out of tribes that always existed in the region alongside Baltic and Slavic tribes.

Attached: Screenshot_20220830-125411_Google.jpg (1080x802, 530.49K)

poles, czechs, gauls, italians, greeks, balkans all do not forgive the German crimes over 2000 years.

samefag

(For the record I'm not pro Northern crusades or anything, but I see everyone the region as more less the same people with minor difference that unfortunately became accentuated later).

we hate eachother
germans lying about the river being polluted proves that

The baltics as well, Germans are the misery of every neighbor of Germans.

Attached: german.jpg (361x512, 69.01K)

Germany is the America of Europe and the Oder is our Rio Grande, everything East to it are just various shades of Russia similar to how Americans consider everything South to Mexico and which they are largely indifferent to.

Maybe the Romans shouldn't have invaded our fucking trees, ever think of that? We were just peaceful forestniggers minding our own business exporting our little crafts with virtually no other resources at all.

>t.

Attached: american greco roman.jpg (1920x5400, 333.85K)

>We were just peaceful forestniggers
tell that to the celts and slavs.

It’s nothing special really. We do a lot trade but no strong cultural links otherwise. We have a populist government at the moment who likes to cover their scandals with German whataboutism but otherwise people are generally neutral.

Ok.

>richer
>more powerful
>more relevant
>why Germans think they’re better
Jee I don’t know why you genius.
>inb4 Germany is a brown muslim shithole
Yes, not denying, but also not the point.