Now that the dust has settled, was it kino?

Now that the dust has settled, was it kino?

Attached: dont-look-up.jpg (569x665, 122.89K)

nothing with DiCaprio in it is kino

everything with DiCaprio in it is kino

it made conservacucks cope and seethe

so yes

I kinda miss the OP image being spammed. it’s literally like a professional Hollywood version of a soijack played by none other than Leonardo fuckin DiCaprio. idk why but Leo really never gets respect. he’s so good in so many things, so many iconic roles, but ppl still sleep on him

>bloated alcoholic celebrities make a fool of themselves
I see too much of this in real life.

Dont Look Up Early Life Section on wikipedia

No. Looking at content, it was dishonest bc it tried to criticize several different segments but mostly conservatives, and its premise was unrealistic (nobody would react like that) and fallacious (climate change and an extinction-level celestial event are totally different).
Regarding form, it was beyond awful: tonally-jarring, unfunny, abysmal acting (particularly DiCaprio, Hill and Rylance), clunky editing etc etc.
Teachers in film school should show Don't Look Up and Dr.Strangelove so that talented students would grasp the difference between an inept director and a talented one working on satire in film.

>THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED CHUD
>TRANS WOMEN ARE REAL WOMEN
>UNBORNS ARE JUST A CLUMP OF CELLS
>YOU WILL TAKE THE VAX
>YOU WILL EAT THE BUGS
these are the kind of people who enjoyed it.

Attached: 1656195093851.jpg (415x392, 45.69K)

conservatives didn't even watch it lol

for me, it's melanie lynsky

Attached: 1652062835050.webm (720x908, 1.74M)

besides the political/social propaganda, I quite enjoyed it

samefag

It did?

>Leo not getting credit
Maybe because he thinks good acting = yelling louder?

In 100 years, when teachers will give history lessons to survivors, they'll pull up that movie from a dusty beat up laptop and show how we managed to self-document the downfall of our civilization.

Dicaprio is a shit actor and I refuse to watch anything with him in it.

Just like how teachers show 100 year old photographs of townspeople hanging a man who raped three of their children and saying that they did it because white people are racist and just really wanted to hunt down a Black that day.

He's not even a shit actor but he got worse and worse, lazy, resorting to mannerisms and outright awful in Don't Look Up. Not the same actor from Gilbert Grape, for instance

it was alright, nothing special.

Any teacher who says that should be fired.

lmao remember when the tried to pretend that this movie was an analogy for the response to the pandemic and not climate change?

So literally every teacher?

how did I live the past 15 years without knowing she got her tits out?