Brits WILL drink the sewage

Brits WILL drink the sewage

Attached: FbRg6BmWQAIFYLh.jpg (970x803, 121.13K)

what the fuck

Attached: Peleton.jpg (2000x2400, 231.2K)

I'm usually sceptical towards the Europe will die this winter thread, but I'm starting to believe bongland specifically is utterly fucked

Poms have had their Anglo pass revoked

cant they just drink rain water ?(just boil it)

weak cunts always complain about how it always rains

Oi, do ya have a loicense for drinking sewage water

Considering that the UK is 50% Paki/Pajeet, they'd have no trouble consuming sewage water.

Hell, the 20% native Britons have had history drinking raw sewage.

Attached: The_silent_highwayman.jpg (975x745, 613.93K)

Wow first world people sure live interesting lives

Attached: 818.png (865x596, 193.39K)

oi oi oi

chew fink brits 'av a royaine 'ollecting loicense?

we are the last countries in europe to die, food and water security is bretty good up here at least.
i värsta fall kan man antagligen leva i skogen

Attached: de_e_som_de_e.png (404x388, 400.89K)

What's the problem with drinking sewage water that's been purified?

why?
its usually cheaper to use less treated sewage for watering plants or industrial uses

>tf
>tp

Attached: 816.jpg (1632x1340, 104.17K)

You do know sweden laxed the definition of sexual assault, right?

In the United States, angering a woman qualifies as sexual assault. Is it the same in your country?

>food security
M8, that doesn't exist here anymore.

This is gonna be a fantastic year for England!

Pretty much

Oi m8 you have a loicense for that clean water?

>“We need to treat water as a precious resource, not a free good. We will have to be more selective about what we use drinking water for. It makes no sense to use it to clean the car or water the lawn.
>“Each of us can be part of the solution, starting now. Small things make a big difference. Take showers, not baths. Cram the dishwasher or washing machine and only run it when it’s full. Turn off the tap when brushing your teeth. Fix leaks: many are in our own homes, not water company pipes. Get a water meter: your company will install one free. Outside the house, get a water butt: plants prefer rainwater. Use a watering can, not a hose, and don’t water the grass – it doesn’t need it.

love being told by a knighted former fucking high commissioner to india that it's my fault for having a leak in a pipe, and not the companies that can dig up pipes and break them with no punishment because of conservative laws on outsourcing
also, this is only about england, because only they have managed to privatise even water

Global Britain bros...

>privatise water companies
>they can't be fucked to buy to chemicals needed to clean the waste water
>fuck it just dump it into the rivers and pollute the water supply
>MAX PROFITS BRO LET'S GO GOLFING AND IBIZA
White people are just terrible at running important things.

How the hell does a country where clean water is falling from the sky almost 24/7 have problems with water supply?

it doesn't actually have problems with "not enough water" it has problems with "make the water company use a tiny tiny fraction of their immense profits to actually make the system functional"

Now imagine being the one yuro cunt worse than Sweden haha

Attached: 1575989722274.png (3788x2896, 950.94K)

Capitalism and corruption max pro. Ukraine war meant the chemicals needed skyrocketed in price so they went on a sewage dumping spree. But the problem was there before.

Americans WILL eat the poop

Attached: 1636042182994.png (657x617, 64.84K)

If you use an economic system that favors private profit which necessitates scarcy for its generation then this scarcity will be created artificially even in areas where it doesn't actually exist.

There is principally nothing wrong with pointing out inefficiencies especially when you are reachin capacity limit dangers
If you want to be outraged about the person pointing it out be my guest. Wont change reality however

>As of 2010, according to the Ministry of Environment 75% of water and 50% of sanitation services in France are provided by the private sector, primarily by two firms
France manages to do it just fine so maybe you have a specific problem