Why are Turkish girls so sweet compared to their chuddy men?

Why are Turkish girls so sweet compared to their chuddy men?

Attached: Screenshot_20220830-130348.jpg (1057x707, 258.06K)

They want the BPC (Big Paki Cock)

Turkish men are certainly not chuddy. Considering you’ve only met turks on Any Forums your warped view of reality is understandable

>big
>paki

I've been attacked in Ankara just for speaking Arabic to my mom. If Syrians weren't there, one of us would've been dead

>I've been attacked in Ankara just for speaking Arabic to my mom. If Syrians weren't there, one of us would've been dead
based ngl

Most Turks are chill
>I've been attacked in Ankara just for speaking Arabic to my mom. If Syrians weren't there, one of us would've been dead
Tell me more about this
Why were they offended by you speaking Arabic?

Go back

I hate brownskins

Turkish girls are basically Western art hoes trapped in a third world Islamic conservative dystopia.

Arabs are far more chuddy than Turks but when the chud antics target them they go into shock.

>since the sixties
Uh......

This is 100% true

Turks are far less based than arabs you dumbass chud

>Why were they offended
Typical chuds, nothing special. If you google it, you will see a lot of news of Syrians and Kurds being killed for speaking their languages

This

I used to have a turkish girl as a friend in an online videogame I played, she was incredibly racist towards other brown people. Felt very weird because I always tried to not act racist when talking to her and she would start yelling Deus Vult and shit like that. Also she hated Arabs while our guild had like five of them.
What is it with Turks hating Arabs? You look exactly the same and practice the same religion...

turkish girls are massive autists, not the diaspoos though they are just retarded

It's also one sided, Arabs don't think about them, which makes it more strange. Only explanation is projection.

Attached: 1661827492373307.jpg (640x483, 50.39K)

Turks were among the first converts. Arabs don't have that baggage to them.

That's how it should be
You have no right to disturb us with your disgusting languages

She sounds based ngl