What's next for Turkey? Where do they go from here?

What's next for Turkey? Where do they go from here?

Attached: turd.png (770x612, 162.34K)

they give me a gf

The only dignity you can have is by returning to Islam.

Attached: ia_gig.webm (360x360, 1.75M)

Whatever happened to erdoggie's planned space program in somalia?

You think a kafir doing kafir things will offend me? lmao

wow he's so edgy! he must care about Islam more than any average muslim, doesn't he, haha

more inflation of course until civil war or boomer dies

Attached: ae386c11446f208a85e304f0724cba48.jpg (1331x977, 153.59K)

Goin' back to old skool, era of kleptocracy mixed with political islam is almost over, nine months top.

Attached: icerik.jpg (1200x737, 111.35K)

I wish arabs literally enslaving your people with their retarded religion in their shitty deserts offended you.
>he must care about Islam more than any average muslim
Yeah he does, he knows more about islam than you too.

Based Mehmet Nikoglou returning to his Greek roots

Tbh I don't understand Erdogan, now it's literally best chance to subdue Syria after Russians quickly left it and took their whole military eq back, Assad is defenceless yet Erdo is now trying to negotiate with him, literally wtf? Thousands of Turkish soldiers died for nothing?

He fears Assad and the Assyrian warrior

The Syrian army isn't weak as you think, Ukraine war showed that the tb2 fleet can be wiped out, how would they attack them with all that inflation? they can barely feed their soldiers at this point. Besieds
now obselete tb2 their army is joke.

Attached: 1661515284327877.jpg (1280x1210, 68.92K)

This is the same for both Turkey and Russia. Uncanny how similar they are in that aspect there will be unrest after erdo dies and there will be unrest after monke is gone

The Russian economy is fine, the problem is rich people capitalized on oil and don't want to invest in the industry, their inflation is normal while Turks are about to enter hyperinflation, when Putin dies Medved will replace him nothing new there

cope harder asep

>What's next for Turkey? Where do they go from here?
Hopefully to hell desu

>Ukraine war showed that the tb2 fleet can be wiped out,

Lmao, tb2 is a disposable tool, obviously you need to keep producing new ones all the time but that shouldn't be a problem for Turkey which has this whole industry. Not to mention drones are only weak when your enemy has capable air defense Assad currently doesn't have because Russians took most of s300s back to Russia or to Ukraine. Turkey could now roll over Syria easily but for some reason looks like Redo doesn't want to pursue it, I guess it's part of his deal with Moscow, nonetheless if I were a Turkish nationalist I'd get really mad because it means the whole war was kinda useless if at the end it all comes down to negotiations with Assad again and again, Turkey didn't really achieve anything there.

>a large nosed shitskin cooning to be accepted by whites
vvovv...