Smoker bros, are you really

Attached: photo_2022-08-30_11-09-49.jpg (1080x1162, 172.02K)

how do i move to belarus?

smoking cigarettes is one of the most retarded things i've ever seen

they don't take faggots, sorry.

You don't.

I only smoke pipe.

They only accept low IQ insects that tolerate 17th century style of gouvernance.

I suffer

Attached: 1652363033398.gif (498x498, 888.47K)

>15€ for cigarettes
Wtf

"I promise you that in two years Minsk will become the capital of the United States of America"
Alexander Lukashenko

Attached: 487678.jpg (790x1024, 109.65K)

Jesus fuck, britbongs, what the shit?
Also I don't know if it's still a thing, because I don't smoke, but some people would just buy black market Ukrainian cigs for way less than a pack would normally cost here.

Absolute retard

Growing your own is much much more efficient but it requires skill and knowledge, still many people grow their owm tobacco here.

Same here with Bosnia

guess i'll stay in faggotland then

Are you saying your ancestors were retards?

Also belarus is by some research the most high iq nation in Europe which makes sense because our ancestors had higher IQs as well

my body my choice

You are a Balkan beaner.

sure, but it's a retarded choice nonetheless

We crossed trough Ukraine.

Why are we so cucked what the fuck

"Keep calm and carry on" was always a psyop to make the British people docile and submissive. It was nothing to do with being stoic. It's the only explanation for why nobody does a fucking thing in this country when we're clearly being ripped off after over a decade of the most blatant and corrupt government in living memory. We deserve everything we get.

I didn't mean it in the sense that Belarusians are our ancestors (even though they are the purest Slavs)

I meant it in the way that our ancestors had 17th century governance

Think about it if they are the most beautiful people in the world with cleanest cities I've seen, they obviously must be doing something right

Attached: b3c23be1fb3342c3ab378efce16925ca.jpg (1200x673, 175.68K)