What happens here?

what happens here?

Attached: Untitled185_20220830143227.png (795x385, 190.5K)

literally nothing

Peacefulness and kindness

Me on the center right

Conflict and brutality

I don't even know what the fuck Ibadi even is. Why does Islam have sooo many different sects?

>don't even know what the fuck Ibadi
thats what this thread is for

gay nigga sex

Its not really relevant and only common in Oman. There’s Druze as well which is only in Lebanon/Syria. Nobody really cares from either side I feel.
Oman is probably the most peaceful/neutral out of the gulf countries, I don’t think they had any involvement in recent events like the Yemen war or the Qatar embargo.

how were they allowed to remain seperate historically

twinkie house

Ibadi is based on the Khawarij (7th century Isis) who were going round calling everyone kaffir

But then they chilled out and became Ibadi.
Ibadi isnt that different to Sunni but they disagree on some philosophical points like they are stricter about not anthromorphising God.

Druze are barely even muslim. They aresome sort of gnostics that accept Muhammad but also think plato is holy and have a new final prophet

gigabased if you ask me

>They aresome sort of gnostics that accept Muhammad but also think plato is holy and have a new final prophet.
They didn't even pick the blatantly superior Aristotele.

Attached: homelander-homelander-blinking.gif (498x280, 2.28M)

Wtf those niggas considered some random Fatimid king as God. Wtf were they thinking

Rightful Indian clay.

Druze are some of the chillest people I know but god fucking damn I can't understand shit when they try to explain their religion to me, its like an alien form of abrahamism
t. served with a few druze in my unit

British colonialism barred (british controlled) Al Saud from taking their colonies in the region i e Jordan, Iraq, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Oman.
After that I guess they weren’t very troublesome and were largely ignored.

what about the other 1000 years tho

Theres a big ass desert between riyadh and oman so they never really contacted one another. The other regions of saudi werent radical islamists.
Omanis were busy sailing and doing slave trade in Zanzibar.