What was your last interaction with finnish like?

what was your last interaction with finnish like?

Attached: 1661743663233.jpg (460x818, 99.31K)

wtf why did they humiliate this innovent somali man? why are finns so fucking evil

that guy clearly isn't Somali, probably Congolese judging by the phenotype and build. Finland has a few Congolese, like Sweden does, One of Sweden's politicians was a Congolese woman

I quoted some finnish retard with finnish ACK

I like how the Somali has fully integrated himself into Finnish memery, the army unites all men in camraderie and retardation regardless of race.

its finnish not somali you blind dumb swede
sanna's sissies will take you out for saying finland is somalia

dedovshchina

I was looking for mushrooms in a field with horses in it, the owner stopped and asked what I was doing there. I told him I was just looking for mushrooms ,he was fine with that but told me to watch out for the horses because they were young and kinda wild. We talked a little while even though my finnish sucks and I got to pet his horses. Nice guy.

he isn't somali guys
stop...

i didnt say he was

Attached: 1632555416904.webm (540x960, 2.94M)

Talked with a work mate about something

(you) in the pic

I was going to the store and saw an older man asking people for money with a cup in his hand. I actually had a fuckload of coins on me so I decided to give one to him since he was not some ethnic beggar. I drop a coin into his mug and then realize that its full of coffee and he just happened to be drinking it while begging for money. He asked me "do I look like a fucking gypsy to you". I replied "no, but you look poor as fuck" and the gave him a second coin (into his cup)

now this guy is a Somali. One of the 22,000 in Finland.
I bet his best friend looks like pic related :P

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 133.01K)

good one

Attached: 1636904878291.jpg (540x540, 57.13K)

is that how swedes look

Attached: 1661567611214245.gif (320x250, 3.38M)

Sissis are a thing of the old...only timppas remain

I unironically was at the supermarket, saw an ES can, decided to buy it because why not, went to the checkout and two guys in front of me were speaking finnish
i don't live in a touristy area even wtf i summoned them

this is what sweden used to be about

You have to perform exorcism to get rid of them

>sexorcism
:DDDDDDXDDDDD

i don't mind having finnish people aroudn:)
might invite them for cofe time even

It was on Any Forums, it was a Ukraine argument and that finn was quite hateful.
Actually I think finns must be nice people when met in person. I hope I'd go hunting in Finland someday once I get the gun and necessary papers.

Bruh just go hunting in Kola peninsula or some shit. We got nothing here.

But what about Hayha and Kekkonen? They used to hunt together at some moment

Don't you think it is understandable that most Finns side with Ukraine considering our history? We don't mind peaceful russians and most people think they are the best immigrants here...