Do American Zoomers really worship the EU?

Do American Zoomers really worship the EU?

Attached: 969.jpg (3156x2084, 492.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mensgear.net/cleanest-countries/
youtube.com/watch?v=MTVy_e_bfhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no they hate America and Europe

>Do American Zoomers really worship the EU?
yes but more specifically the nordic countries for some reason, they think its some sort of heaven, its genuinely unsettling just how much bernie zoomers are obsessed with denmark and norway

Why do they hate Europe?

Like what said, they hate both.

Yeah I wonder why anyone would love the safest, cleanest, with free healthcare and education, countries. So crazy!

>Why do they hate Europe?
White male.

>safest
lol
>cleanest
no
>free healthcare and education
this is literally a common thing in every 1st world country, its not unique to the nordics

>no they hate America
For good reason, massively corrupt nation.

I don't think so, I've only seen on the Internet a handful of Yuro liberal-leaning zoomy pol sci fags do that too.

White people are evil.

>no

>akshually theres other european countries that are also clean

mensgear.net/cleanest-countries/

there are countless youtubers and tiktokers describing their experiences moving here, really weird to hear them describe everyday life here as something heavenly to them, simple things like day to day safety and giving birth to a child and not paying for it.
we are proof you can have both american levels of wealth while also having extensive welfare and this is mind blowing to them because all their propaganda told them otherwise.

>united kingdom
>4th place
fucking hell do you guys really have such low standards

I must agree with the Jew on this one.

I'll give you the QRD. Europe, and Britain especially, is the only place that Americans can feel good about being bigoted against now. They're too afraid to/worship blacks too much to criticise them, or hispanics, whatever. So they take it out on us. "Bri ish" teeth, cooking etc. They're cowards, basically.

youtube.com/watch?v=MTVy_e_bfhs

>fucking hell do you guys really have such low standards
Top 10 Cleanest Countries In The World

Precisely.

Is UK actually dirty or do people just think because of those grim looking housing estates that people keep posting? Isnt their countryside and suburbs really clean and well kept.

Not to take away from your achievements, norway is sure a great place to live in, but the US, whether we call it that or not, has an empire to manage, its part of a burden of being a world superpower, money just goes to other country because geopolitics, norway doesn't have something like that. not to mention your tiny & highly educated population means you don't need to spend nearly as much money on welfare if for example the same system was implemented in america, also a lot of large businesses are created because of the lower taxes on companies and such.