American niggas be like

American niggas be like
>*steals a bunch of land from Mexico*
American niggas also be like
>nooooo why are there so many mexicans here aaaahhh

Attached: images.jpeg-11.jpg (228x221, 8.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cxM51kPdeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

those werent our lands, though, they are native american lands

>conquer their land
>don't bother to change the cities names
>mispronounce it forever
>processed to trigger the sudaca
B A S E D

95% of mexicans in the US came after the Mexican annexation. It's just a cope for retarded chicanoids

for me, it's flamin' groovies

youtube.com/watch?v=7cxM51kPdeQ

Attached: rockon.gif (500x500, 309.2K)

Nords are fucking pathetic, you spawned in the perfect location to take over all of Europe and now you're the most irrelevant and forgettable part of it.

For any gringos here
Its pronounced tehas and mehiko

Attached: 228E3BAA-B2AB-4DA0-8B77-2E4C7B48B8F3.jpg (770x600, 74.62K)

>settle in arab land
>nooo why are there so many arabs here aaahhhh
basically every israeli right winger

America didn’t steal land from Mexico it rightly won it in a war. If it was “”””stolen”””” then all of Europe’s borders are stolen.

Mexicans are mad because they’re a failing shitskinstate so they need something to get angry at.

>spawned in the perfect location to take over all of Europe
elaborate

Attached: 458.png (900x900, 21.33K)

>you spawned in the perfect location to take over all of Europe
Harsh climate, low population and geographical isolation doesn't really lend itself to take over Europe. What did you mean by this?

we shouldve taken over the whole continent with genocidal force

north of everyone else and ocean access.

>rightly won it in a war
Uuuh...
Israeli nationalists are the scum of the Earth

Too late for that now. You're getting BROWNED.

>north of everyone else
so what
>ocean access
not unique in that?

Not even mad

Like I said here , those lands were taken by force by Spain, they were never part of Mexico proper (although there's some mesoamerican influence in those parts)

Doesn't matter though, Eventually there has to landback and all that land will be returned to the rightful owners, that genocidal settler colonial state called America has no future, it's an historical aberration that people in the future will look at digust

If you ever imply hes a swede again ill cave in your the head of your cow piss drinking mother and make you eat her brains, you shitsmelling pajeet shitskin
Im going to kill you paki

You're a bitch. I'd beat the shit out of you you little flabby/emaciated Finnish bitch. I bet you still have babyfat on your face, you bitch. Mummy's little blonde haired brat KEK. I bet your sister has a lot of luck with the men, but you don't have so much luck with the women, do you? You little Finnish BITCH. I'd fucking bury you. REMEMBER THAT.

being north of everyone else is the best tactical position, gives you infinite retreats and you never have to worry about a rival tribe sneaking up behind you.

Neck yourself false flagging kike

How exactly are you supposed to do a military invasion on all of Europe when your population is incredibly low to mainland Europe?