Just found out Linkin Park's "In the End" was released on radio during 9/11

>just found out Linkin Park's "In the End" was released on radio during 9/11

Attached: 1610727785174.jpg (976x837, 118.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6RckIKHBgrs
youtube.com/watch?v=RoL3KRtRGFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=amYkXbxH574
youtube.com/watch?v=M9J6DKJXoKk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UFeZLJLgq-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

didn't even matter

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

waiting for the end if their best song anyways

Final Masquerade MV is like an art film just like Cataclysm and Castle of Glass, too bad I never saw them live but they were my idols ever since i got to listen to Hybrid Theory on CD.
Too bad about Chester, he deserved some sort of happier finale than hanging at his apartment until caretaker comes in to call 911.

I´ve been thinking a lot why he did it and he must´ve been on opioids or some hard drugs and took guilty approach to not making good enough music, then everyone were ridiculing the band online saying they´re shit music, and now we never get another fucking song ever again.
I also think Chester´s wife married him only because he´s rich and famous, not because she likes music. For an artist, this is extremely alienating feel.
So the suicide was mix of cyberbullying, drug abuse, depression and dating white girls.
RIP.

Attached: 1661770456897569.jpg (400x400, 38.33K)

the guy was making songs about killing himself for like a decade. Only a blind man couldn't see it coming eventually

Yeah coz the thing was when someone says they wanna die then goes on to be mega successful lead singer, that gives hope that you too can be something. Then he just offs himself and it´s demoralizing in the way like no matter what you´re gonna do, part of you wants to die.
Well I paid my tributes by doing cover of In The End at few bars to live mic and said Rip chester so that shits gone. Too bad.

What you can learn from this: If people pressure you hard, it´s better to retire early than to burn out

Attached: 1656007264900.jpg (250x171, 6.39K)

Are you a new Greek poster

Are these lyrics accurate?
youtu.be/6RckIKHBgrs
What do police gain from harassing black people?

IT'S LIKE I'M PARANOID LOOKING OVER MY BACK

IT'S LIKE WHIRLWIND INSIDE OF MY HEAD

cool
its an underrated song

Attached: 1644442382377.png (1312x321, 37.47K)

I still can't get over it, I would listen to their song in loop for hours, thinking he is no more is unexplainable

Hes always been soy as fuck and could never write a good song without cringe teenage lyrics

TWO TOWERS I DONT KNOW WHY

ITT: youtube.com/watch?v=RoL3KRtRGFQ

>TWO PLANES I DON'T KNOW WHY
>THAT NEW INSURANCE SURE IS FLY
>KEEP IN MIND I DESIGNED THIS RHYME TO EXPLAIN IN DUE TIME
>ALL I KNOW
>INSURANCE IS A VALUABLE THING
>WATCH PLANES FLY BY AS THE PENDULUM SWINGS
>DIDN'T LOOK OUT BELOW
>WATCH THE PEOPLE GO RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW
youtube.com/watch?v=amYkXbxH574
youtube.com/watch?v=M9J6DKJXoKk

he killed himself because he loved his best friend more than he loved his children.

Imagine being a depressed wagie, hearing it on the radio and suddenly there's a plane looming out your window.

HOLY KINO

Linkin P-ACK

Attached: jpg.jpg (600x531, 50.82K)

Hollywood isn't really a producrion company, they just record stuff that regularly happen in AmeriKINO.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UFeZLJLgq-8

TODASPVTAS bros...
>ywn be a kino cowboy like clint peakwood
brrrrrreeeeehs...

fukken sick homage bro!
don't worry we'll get those fucking towelheads

Attached: beavisbutthead911.png (750x747, 835.66K)

He was killed by his uncle Tony Podesta to keep him silent about his pedo ring.