Why don't Russians have babies?

Why don't Russians have babies?

Attached: 1661822199850370.jpg (1080x598, 372.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6jSUB2dPKi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine the smell

because we're not brown
why does indonesia pretend to be some tiny overcrowded island while being the size of mexico?

Why have a child and make it live in Russia? That's just child abuse
I will only have a kid if I will get my hands on European/american passport.

the priest that birthed you would want you to have more orthodox children so the world isn't consumed by islam and western heretics. Do you really want to throw away the millenia of suffering your ancestors went through to create a christian nationalist state?

>the priest that birthed you
What

youtu.be/6jSUB2dPKi0

the priest that baptized you

Who gives a shit about some random faggot in a dress?

Because all they do is shoot up heroin and get an abortion

I don't care about christianity and orthodoxy. In Russia it is just another organisation that would try to exploit you out of your money.
There is a saying here - The nearer the Church the further from God

babies are too spicy for wypipo
american orthodox converts have been a disaster for online discussion

>americans have been a disaster for online discussion
Fixed

In soviet Russia priests give you birth

>

Attached: 1533188567519-k.jpg (684x546, 76.08K)

I see. Do you also think the USSR did nothing wrong? Why would you complain if Putin tries to rebuild it then?

russians arent wypipo tough

Russia population is in decline as it is, it is crazy to think about what will happen in the future

So if I want to have children should I fuck a priest?

My knowledge of history is rather lacking as it was many years ago since I finished school.
I think that USSR was a terrible entity.
And I am against Putin simply because I believe that there should be constant change of power going on in order for politicians to actually start caring about population. Putin certanly doesn't. His ambitions are unknown to me but I also do not care about them.
I will acquire required knowledge, hoard required amount of money and will leave.
I hold no loyalty to such artificial thing as a country.
I will simply move wherever life is better.

true

How could anything be better than Russia? A white, powerful, strong, nuclear armed country that resists globohomo. Did your grandparents suffer under Hitler just to have it end with you?

Because a high birth rate is not necessary in an industrial society, countries with large rural populations have a high birth rate. Russia was like that 120 years ago and had the highest population growth in the world, second only to India and China.
In addition most of the land is uninhabitable and the suitable ones left us in 1991.

>How could anything be better than Russia?
By not being a corrupt shithole

>Did your grandparents suffer under Hitler
Yes
But they also suffered more under communists and the russian government post USSR
This country didn't do anything good for my family ever

You are christian and will go to heaven because of Russia's covenant with god. Is infinite happiness in heaven and beautiful, white children not desirable?