Untitled

Attached: 5783FF86-9646-4E46-BC32-F86B2BA8B722.jpg (804x754, 91.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/these-are-the-countries-with-the-biggest-debt-slaves-2017-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yet most americans struggle with healthcare and rent

living in mississippi is like living in norway or switzerland
remember this

bullshit i been to mississippi and i seen the creatures that live there

france isnt as poor or fucked as mississippi is

>Tyrone and Cletus the fentanyl addicts are richer than the rich Swiss

Why don't the SJWs care about the poorfags inside America? You're supposed to be a first world country, but then you have places like Mississippi and Kansas.

im doing this backwards

Just goes to show that being a criminal in the U. S. is a choice and the bl*ck murder rate is so high because they're just genetically evil

because they only do it to feel good mississippi and texas are bad

in texas i saw 4 fat little mexican kids struggle to get out of a car and i also had a latina offer me a blowjob

everything is more expensive and plus you have better health and standards of living

>everything is more expensive
maybe in california/NY but everywhere else US is cheap compared to yuro

average rent in my city is 1500 bucks i live in florida

Those articles are just 100% corporate propaganda to keep the average american thinking they have it great and never think too hard about how you're getting fucked on multiple sides by both mega corps and the government lobby partners they pay off.
We have those kinds of articles here too, but they're usually about diversity, or like the germans recently who's going full cope with articles about how AMAZING it is to not use electricity and only shower 2-3 times a week because their government fucked up by drinking Russia's cool-aid and becoming completely dependent on their gas lines despite several warnings from other countries to not do it.

i love living in a shithole with bad propaganda i wish russia would take ukraine already so this war would be over

>look goy, we might hoard all the wealth while you live in poverty but at least you have it better than this poor fuck in an ex-soviet yuro country

I want to shag a whitewashed bourgeois American black girl

You guys live on credit card debt while we don't. As long as lower class yanks can pay off interest and don't have health problems they can live pretty good lives indefinitely while most europeans don't get to enjoy the leverage consumer's debt offers to one's lifestyle.
It basically show the difference in mentality between Europe and the US. High risk high reward in the US but your life goes to shit if the risk doesn't pay off while Europe has a low risk low reward approach but you have to try really hard to become homeless/trailer trash

My best friend is a resident physician in Arkansas, dude pays like $700/mo for a massive two-bedroom apartment. It's actually quite a nice place.

of course, he also has to live in Arkansas, so that's the downside

The us is cheaper than europe

This article mentions that

Attached: D1E753A2-3CAD-4636-8479-0E3F7C1A8422.jpg (750x520, 107.58K)

>average rent in my city is 1500 bucks i live in florida
Average one bedroom apartmemt rent in london is £1800 so like $2600

>hurr but i dont live in a big city
Yes but average wages where you live are comparable to london not to shitholes like birmingham
+ where you live is automatically much nicer than anywhere in the UK

TL;DR you do not suffer

>Kansas

They’re my neighbors and not poor. Many of your kin work for mestizpesos to send back to their family in Mexico. Be nice to them. Your kind slaves away to pick fruit for them.

Most don’t know this but the US has been improving, not declining. Much less fucked than pre pandemic however we still live in globally hectic times so we won’t see it for a while.

everything is cheaper in america, you retard. america is not only the wealthiest and with the most opportunities, which millions flock to it to get, it also has the cheapest living costs of developed countries and low taxes.

>we are indebted

North Europeans are more indebted than us. No denying France is good, but north Europe’s people are more indebted.

businessinsider.com/these-are-the-countries-with-the-biggest-debt-slaves-2017-1

>france isnt as poor or fucked as mississippi is
Does Mississippi have Muslim terrorist attacks every month?

>sales tax in evropa: 20-30%
>sales tax in amerikkka: 4-7%

>income tax in evropa: 35-55%
>income tax in amerikkka: 15-20%

>cost of electronic good in evropa: £500
>cost of electronic good in amerikkka: $500 (so like £350)

>average rent in london: $2600 for a basic studio
>average rent in america city: $1500 for a nice apartment

>averagr salary in evropa: $45k
>average salary in VSA:$100k

>average number of sunny days in UK: 2 months worth
>average number of sunny days in USA:10 months worth

It's essentially over before it began

So why are you always bitching?

because you're on Any Forums and most everyone is a cynical bitch here

Attached: 1633600909796.png (686x981, 228.4K)