Do you love microplastics in your country?

Flag
I love microplastics, I love it when they're in my bloodstream, when they're in the food I eat, when they're in the air I breathe, I just love them so much

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 07-52-18 Microplastic-on-Finger.jpg (JPEG Image 2000 × 1333 pixels) — Scaled (71%).png (1432x955, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/in-a-first-microplastics-are-found-in-fresh-antarctic-snow-180980264/#:~:text=Scientists have found microplastics—small,their findings in The Cryosphere.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Parkes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I assume that's from too much instant noodles and canned goods?

we have so much heavy metal, pollution, food issue i wonder how we alive

I HATE MICROPLASTICS
I HATE PFAS
I HATE WHAT ITS DONE TO ME

Remind me how they are harmful again?

I will NOT eat the microplastics

Your people did this btw
Thanks jews

If you can see those particles, then they are clearly not MICRO plastics.

Attached: pic.jpg (180x191, 14.04K)

haha
I wish it was only instant noodles

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 07-56-33 Around 80% of cow and pig meat blood and milk contains plastic - Plastic Soup Foundation.png (938x808, 101.43K)

This is your jewish future. The jew is inherently anti-nature, he hates it and wishes to destroy it and he is succeeding.
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/in-a-first-microplastics-are-found-in-fresh-antarctic-snow-180980264/#:~:text=Scientists have found microplastics—small,their findings in The Cryosphere.

Attached: 64564.jpg (769x368, 50.35K)

Attached: 427.jpg (567x424, 68.63K)

How exactly does microplastics affect the body if it can't decompose?
Do we just gain weight or something?

Just pin test lol

this is totally a new phenomena so there isn't really any conclusive long term studies, so far the only thing research found is that it might be cancerous and that it might reduce testosterone levels in men and also kills their sperm

were the vegan sisters right all along, or is Shlomo trying to trick me into becoming a vegan tranny? I don't even know anymore

lol this dude thinks plants are safe lol

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 08-09-20 Research Crop plants are taking up microplastics.png (788x715, 123.19K)

Fuck this gay earth

:( then what the fuck are we supposed to be eating?

It's over for everyone

microplastics.
but in all seriousness literally nobody knows at this point whether this really affects us or not, the only thing research can vaguely conclude is this and even that should be taken with a grain of salt

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 08-14-52 5c2.png (PNG Image 1664 × 1176 pixels) — Scaled (81%).png (1351x955, 1.24M)

microplastics make me want to kill myself more than i usually do but

life fucking sucks i hate being born a zoomer i wish i could have been born earlier no one likes this country

well what if I like the jew? Haven't thought about that one huh?

hey jew thanks for ruining america and all but why do people have to ruin everything you touch

>anti-nature

We need to return to Monke

plastic was invented by a brit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Parkes