I wish I was white

I wish I was white

Attached: IMG_0053.jpg (400x387, 104.55K)

me too

same bro
chicano here, i literally look like this

Attached: brown_person.jpg (427x640, 87.77K)

It's hard living your whole life with an inferiority complex.. I wish I never found the internet

same

me too bros

my white friend his parent 80 iq mechanic/retail worker but bought home in cali bay area. home go from 30k value to 3 million with no work. white=no suffer

I wish I was brown

the life of discipline and accomplishment of the Asian man is more fulfilling than winning the lottery.

Attached: gvd.gif (220x152, 448.04K)

Chinese people shouldn't be allowed to buy American real estate anyways

Upvoted

i wish i was an aboriginal australian man living in a cave not concerned about wojacks and cryto currencies

every day i wake up and curse god for making me a non white in a white country

There must be 200million recent generation Chinese sitting on property worth a few hundred k $+ at least. Most whites who benefited from house prices are now retired or boomers, and you complain we can't fucking suffer

at least you don't live in a "white" country
whatever that means

>I wish I never found the internet
>taking Any Forums seriously enough to affect your life

Attached: 1661826213971984[1].jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Everything point out to your superiority bro.. whether it's height, looks, countries, history... etc. Every girl will flock to you guys over me

I wish I was an ethnic Japanese high school student in the 90's or early 2000's, living in a quiet, quaint little Japanese village.

Bro stop doing this to yourself. You're just demoralising yourself over random nonsense. This country won this war or that country did this. It's all meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Nobody outside the internet even has these thought processes. Just live your life and by happy.

Based and bleachpilled

>Just live your life and by happy.
Here's the thing.. My life would've been much more easier if I were white

Me too. I wish i was of the white race instead of a worthless POC subhuman

Attached: 1644648987542.png (300x250, 28.54K)

but you arent and never will be so just enjoy your 12 SEA maids and live life

I wish you had testicular cancer

Sometimes me too, but being brown is pretty comfy too. White people miss out on little brown pleasures like drinking rose milk with ice in the summer

>never will be
I will atleast have a white kid. They won’t suffer.