LMAO

LMAO

Attached: kang elf.jpg (975x1461, 149.61K)

I don't care about this series at all but everything I've seen of it from previews looks terrible. I'm not invested though so i don't care. Just read the books.

Attached: 71gOnHo9mFL.jpg (1167x1600, 195.85K)

He looks good desu

Attached: 1654783131843.png (2254x1388, 2.33M)

keep saying it, shill

fantasy nerds will read literally anything so long as it comes in 5+ doorstoppers
Funny thing is tolkien was actually good and contained his autism so his LotR trilogy is positively conservative inw ord count
I fucking hate fantasy "lit" so goddamn much

I have that set, half of it is the same story ins ome inn with slight variations between versions.

I mean...

Attached: Mogged.png (2420x1060, 3.61M)

NIGGOLAS

Why are Vulcans in my Tolkien?

Attached: star-trek-mccoy.jpg (800x500, 49.33K)

thats not how tolkien elves look
>but we gave him pointy ears, stop being racist!

Some user claiming to be a journo said he's a white elf male/haradrim woman lovechild
Actually think it's pretty plausible considering he's the only brown elf in the cast

i guess that makes sense.
We still know the offscreen reasons why he's there. It didnt start with them wanting have a story about elf male/haradrim woman lovechild and then thinking
>what would such character look like
They wanted to have a black actor playing elf and then went
>ok, how will we explain it?

Exactly, it's not organic at all.
>we need to have a black version of every race in Middle Earth
It's all so tiresome.
I would really enjoy a fantasy show set in a fantasy-Africa, it would be a breath of fresh air and has never been done... and would probably fail because nobody cares, but I would watch it.

Attached: barbary lion.png (610x514, 553.23K)

do they realize that such a relatiuonship is insane enough to get its own story?

they do not.

>didn't just do a series about the easterling survivors returning home after Saurons defeat and delve into the political turmoil that follows in the east, alongside exploring that part of the world that is unexplored, introducing the two blue wizards.
Lame. Cringe even.

>what do you see with your nigger eyes?

black people just look out of place in a fantasy setting

>guy in cool pose looks better than guy panicking
Damn, you really showed those chuds alright.

>I be seein big niggas finna be takin some lil crackas to Einstein Guard

That would be bullshit, considering how important half-elves are in Tolkien's works. The few half-elves that do exist are such a rare event that they literally asked the gods for a workaround for them, and they get to choose if they end up as human or elf when they're older (Elrond chose elf, his brother chose human).